Last Date:27 Sep,2019
Sports Authority of India (SAI)
SAI is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 23 contractual posts of Junior Consultant and Young Professional.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 27-09-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Junior Consultant and Young Professional
No of post – 23
Pay Scale – Rs,75,000-1,00,000/-
MBA/ PGDM /B. Tech.
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The applications received will be scrutinized/ shortlisted on the basis of relevant experience and job description and the eligible candidates will be called for Interview at cost to the applicant.
- Candidates applied for more than one post will be interviewed only once.
- In case he/she is required to proceed outstation from the place of posting on tour for official duty, he/she will be entitled to TA/DA as admissible under the rules.
- In case the performance of Candidate is not found satisfactory, his/her services will be discontinued after giving one-month notice.
- Without any prejudice to the above condition, the candidate will be terminated from his services with immediate effect without any obligations, in case the candidate is found guilty of violating any of the conditions contained in the terms of employment or is guilty of any misconduct including negligence of duties, unauthorized absence, etc.
- Decision of SAI in all matters regarding eligibility, selection and posting would be final and binding upon all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.
- SAI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The DG SAI shall be the final authority in case of any dispute.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis and does not confer any right to claim to permanent employment in SAI.
- Any litigation matters pertaining to employment at SAI shall be restricted to the jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
- Organization reserves the right to terminate the contract, by giving one month notice to
- Owing to the requirement in SAI, a list of panels may be drawn which will be valid for a period of one Year, SAI reserve the right to cancel the panel without assigning any reason.
- The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 01 (one)year extendable upto 03 (three) or coterminous with the scheme whichever is earlier. The salary can be revised after one year based on performance. The contract can be terminated by giving one-month notice period.
- The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the SAI will issue TDS /Service Tax Certificates, as applicable.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No other facilities like DA, Accommodation, Residential Phone, Conveyance /Transport, Personal Staff, Medical reimbursement, HRA and LTC etc. would be admissible.
- Performance of the selected candidates would be continuously reviewed and their extension will be considered on the basis of periodic review / requirement.
- Selected candidates will be entitled for 30 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, candidates shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 30 days in a year. Also unveiled leave in a calendar year will lapse and will not be carried forward to the next calendar year.
- The Sports Authority of India (SAI) is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1984 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sport in India. SAI has 2 Sports Academic institutions, 10 “SAI Regional Centres” (SRC), 14 “Centre of Excellence” (COE/COX), 56 “Sports Training Centres” (STC) and 20 Special Area Games (SAG). In addition, SAI also manages Netaji Subhash High Altitude Training Centre (Shilaroo, Himachal Pradesh) as well as 5 stadiums in the national capital of Delhi, such as Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (also serves as national head office of SAI), Indira Gandhi Arena, Dhyan Chand National Stadium, SPM Swimming Pool Complex and Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Range.
- Two “SAI Sports Academic” institutions are Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports (at Patiala in Punjab) and Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education (at Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala), conducting research and running certificate to PhD level courses in physical education and sports medicine.
- Ten “SAI Regional Centres” (SRC) are located at (clockwise from north) Chandigarh, Sonipat, Lucknow, Guwahati, Imphal, Kolkata, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Gandhinagar.
- Fourteen “Centre of Excellences” (COE/COX) have a total of nearly 600 trainees in 18 sports (2014 figure), such as Archery, Athletics, Boxing, Cycling, Fencing, Gymnastics, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking and Canoeing, Rowing, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling and Wushu.14 COE are at (clockwise from north) Patiala, Sonipat, Hisar (Haryana), Shillong, Imphal (Manipur), Kolkata, Jagatpur (Odisha), Bhopal, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Alappuzha (Kerala), Kandivali (Mumbai), Aurangabad (Maharastra) and Gandhinagar (Gujrat).
- Twenty “Special Area Games” (SAG) are located at (clockwise from north) Kargil, Kishanganj (Bihar), Gidhaur (Bihar), Ranchi (Jharkhand), Namchi (Sikkim), Naharlagun (Assam), Kokrajhar (Assam), Tinsukia (Assam), Imphal (Manipur), Utlou (village in Nambol, Manipur), Agartala (Tripura), Aizawl (Mizoram), Bolpur (West Bengal), Jagatpur (Odisha), Sundergarh (Odisha), Dhar (Madhya Pradesh), Port Blair (Andaman and Nicobar Islands), Alappuzha (Kerala), Tellicherry (Trivandrum), Mayiladuthurai (Tamil Nadu).
- After independence, on 7 May 1961, the National Institute of Sports (NIS) was set up for the development of sports at the Motibagh Palace grounds in Patiala. On the 23 January 1973, it was renamed Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports (NSNIS).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form