Last Date:27 Sep,2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC)
Eligible candidates interested in participating in walkin Interviews for filling up 13 posts of Specialists on contract basis in Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Ghaziabad (ESIC Hospital Ghaziabad)may appear in walkin Interviews to be held on 27-09-2019 (09:00 AM).
Name of the post – Specialists
No of post – 13
Pay Scale – level 11
PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty with 3 yrs experience.
General Instruction:police recruitment
- Applications are invited for filling the vacant posts of Specialists at ESIC Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P., for a period of one year on fulltime contract basis or till regular Specialists joins, whichever is earlier. However, if no eligible candidates are available against the vacant posts of specialists for full time contract basis, then any other candidate if present may be considered for part time contractual specialist irrespective of category.
- Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including
MBBS & PG attempt certificate, 10th passing certificate as proof date of birth and SC/ST PH/OBC Certificate) and relevant documents including MCI/State registration certificate, may report to the
office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P., on the date of walk-in-interview at 9.00 a.m. The verification of documents will be done upto 10.30 a.m with original certificate.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 300/- in favor of “ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO. 1” Payable at SBI, UP. SC/ST candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 75/- , while PWD & Female candidates are exempted for payment of fee.
- Candidate claiming reservation /age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the community certificate as prescribed by GOI, DOPT OM No..36012/12/22/93-ESTT.(SCT)
dated 08/09/93 which is modified by GOI DOPT OM NO. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated 09/03/2004 and time to time failing which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview.
- Candidates suffering from 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation for PH category. Certificate of disability from any Govt. hospital should be submitted
at the time of interview.
- The candidates must be registered with MCI/State before joining the post, if selected.
- Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay.
- The candidates must bring original documents for verification at 9.00 AM Sharp on the date of
- The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of Medical Superintendent.
- Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is a Statutory Body and Administrative Ministry is Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
- In March 1943, Prof. B.N.Adarkar was appointed by the Government of India to create a report on the health insurance scheme for industrial workers.The report became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948.The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 envisaged an integrated need based social insurance scheme that would protect the interest of workers in contingencies such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, death due to employment injury resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity. The Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependents. Following the promulgation of the ESI Act the Central Govt. set up the ESI Corporation to administer the Scheme. The Scheme thereafter was first implemented at Kanpur and Delhi on 24 February 1952. The Act further absolved the employers of their obligations under the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 and Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923. The benefits provided to the employees under the Act are also in conformity with ILO conventions.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), established by ESI Act, is an autonomous corporation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. As it is a legal entity, the corporation can raise loans and take measures for discharging such loans with the prior sanction of the central government and it can acquire both movable and immovable property and all incomes from the property shall vest with the corporation. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with state government or other private entities, but most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.
- For all employees earning ₹21,000 (US$300) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 3.25% and the employee contributes 0.75%, total share 4%. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family. ESI scheme is a type of social security scheme for employees in the organised sector.
- The employees registered under the scheme are entitled to medical treatment for themselves and their dependents, unemployment cash benefit in certain contingencies and maternity benefit in case of women employees. In case of employment-related disablement or death, there is provision for a disablement benefit and a family pension respectively.:67 Outpatient medical facilities are available in 1418 ESI dispensaries and through 1,678 registered medical practitioners. Inpatient care is available in 145 ESI hospitals and 42 hospital annexes with a total of 19,387 beds. In addition, several state government hospitals also have beds for the exclusive use of ESI Beneficiaries. Cash benefits can be availed in any of 830 ESI centres throughout India.
- Recent years have seen an increasing role of information technology in ESI, with the introduction of Pehchan smart cards as a part of Project Panchdeep. In addition to insured workers, poor families eligible under the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana can also avail facilities in ESI hospitals and dispensaries. ESI Corporation also runs medical, nursing and paramedical schools in some ESI hospitals across India.
click above to download
the employment notification