Last Date:29 November,2019
Advt No : 20/2019
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
HPPSC aka Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 05 Civil Judge. Apply Online before 10 July 2019. HPPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Name of the post – Manager
No of post – 22
Pay Scale – Rs.15600 – 39100/-,Rs.10300-34800/-
LLB with MBA. OR B. Tech. with MBA. / B. Tech. / MBA or M.Com.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 29th November, 2019.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification(s), Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- Category once claimed in the ORA shall be treated as final.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).
- The candidates are required to submit a printout of online recruitment applications (ORA) alongwith self attested / attested copies of requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s) on the day of Screening Test and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to submit requisite documents failing which his/ her candidature shall stand finally rejected as per essential qualification(s) for the concerned post(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents.
How To Apply:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Desirous/ eligible candidates will have to apply online through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested/ self attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post and in other cases where direct
Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to submit the documents failing which his/her candidature shall stand finally rejected. Non submission of the certificates will make them ineligible to sit in the examination/ to appear in the Personality Test.
- In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
- Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions , assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution. Further, by virtue of the provisions made in the relevant Acts, the Commission is required to advise the State Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment and Promotion Rules, principles to be followed in making appointments, promotion and transfer from one service to another and in respect of disciplinary matters affecting Civil Servants. At present direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments is done by the Commission.
- The Commission has its own building and the office located at Nigam Vihar (Chotta Shimla) on Cart Road. All correspondence (letters/applications etc.) relating to this Commission are being addressed in the name of The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla (H.P) – 171 002. And all relevant information is available with the receptionist which can be obtained either personally or by telephone.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and three Members. The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are being governed under the State Public Service Commission (MEMBER) Regulations, 1971.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form