Last Date:29 November,2019
Advt No : 19/2019
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
HPPSC aka Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 05 Civil Judge. Apply Online before 10 July 2019. HPPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Name of the post – Himachal Pradesh Forest Services (Assistant Conservator of Forests)
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – 15600 – 39100/-
Bachelor‟s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University.
Important Instruction:government jobs
- Before filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for the post(s) concerned, the candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of (ORA) Online Recruitment Applications i.e. 29-11- 2019.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Category once claimed in the (ORA) will be treated as final.
- The candidate shall specify in his / her application form the optional subjects he / she desires to take, but may intimate any change of intention to the Secretary, HimachalPradesh Public Service Commission not later than the last date notified for submission of online applications.
- No in-service (Regular Service) candidate will be evaluated/ interviewed unless he / she bring NOC from the concerned employer.
- Persons already in regular Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their head of Office / Department that they have applied for particular post.
- Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances.
- Dispute, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla, H.P.
- Number of post(s) is / are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- The candidates are required to submit a printout of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) alongwith self attested copies of requisite documents (as per advertisement) in support of their eligibility for the concerned posts(s) on the day of Screening Test (Objective type / Computer Based Test) failing which his/her candidature shall stand finally rejected. The candidates who fail to submit the requisite documents on the day of Screening Test (Objective type / Computer Based Test) will be rejected traightway and no further opportunity will be given to such candidates for submission of the documents.
- If a candidate has been declared unfit in the (Chest Measurement), he will not be called for Walking Test.
- Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions , assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution. Further, by virtue of the provisions made in the relevant Acts, the Commission is required to advise the State Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment and Promotion Rules, principles to be followed in making appointments, promotion and transfer from one service to another and in respect of disciplinary matters affecting Civil Servants. At present direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments is done by the Commission.
- The Commission has its own building and the office located at Nigam Vihar (Chotta Shimla) on Cart Road. All correspondence (letters/applications etc.) relating to this Commission are being addressed in the name of The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla (H.P) – 171 002. And all relevant information is available with the receptionist which can be obtained either personally or by telephone.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and three Members. The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are being governed under the State Public Service Commission (MEMBER) Regulations, 1971.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form