Last Date:24 Nov,2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
ONGC announced recruitment for 8 posts of Contract Medical Officer (Dehradun) by walk-in-interview. The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the projects.Attend this Walk-in-interview along with their application in the prescribed application form, recent colour passport size photograph and photocopies of credentials on 24-11-2019 (09:00 AM).
Name of the post – Contract Medical Officer
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – Rs.72,000/-,Rs.1,00,000/-
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) / MD / DM.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- Candidates willing to appear for the post of Contract Medical Officer – Physician are required to submit the certificate of experience for a minimum period of 2 years in cardiology from a Hospital at the time of interview. The period of experience will be reckoned after attaining the qualification of MD or start date of experience, whichever is later.
- None of the posts are reserved for PWD.
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the date of interview.
- Nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
- Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from a foreign university will not be accepted.
- Where the posts specified in this advertisement are not reserved for any category (ies), a reserved category candidate can also apply provided he/she fulfills the criteria specified for the post. However he/she shall be treated at par with Unreserved category candidates.
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as ST/OBC, shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India, from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time. For OBC category, list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site https://www.ncbc.nic.in. The list of castes under ST category is available in the site, https://www.tribal.nic.in. A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will not be accepted. Further the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
- Engagement on contract would be subject to medical fitness.
- No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement,shall be entertained at any stage.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
- Twelve days casual leave will be granted in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. One casual leave will be allowed for a month. Maternity leave will be granted as per Maternity Benefit Amendment Act to the female doctors subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down in the act.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- The contract shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
- Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/ disqualification/ rejection at any stage.
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should appear for a walk-in-interview and bring all original certificates including No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case of Govt./ PSU employees).
- The selected candidates are to be posted in Dehradun.
- For more information about the Company you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com.
- Maharatna ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 75 per cent to Indian domestic production. Crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, and HPCL (subsidiary of ONGC) to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas-LPG.
- This largest natural gas company ranks 11th among global energy majors (Platts). It is the only public sector Indian company to feature in Fortune’s ‘Most Admired Energy Companies’ list. ONGC ranks 18th in ‘Oil and Gas operations’ and 183rd overall in Forbes Global 2000. Acclaimed for its Corporate Governance practices, Transparency International has ranked ONGC 26th among the biggest publicly traded global giants. It is most valued and largest E&P Company in the world, and one of the highest profit-making and dividend-paying enterprise.
- ONGC has a unique distinction of being a company with in-house service capabilities in all areas of Exploration and Production of oil & gas and related oil-field services. Winner of the Best Employer award, this public sector enterprise has a dedicated team of over 30,000 professionals who toil round the clock in challenging locations.
- ONGC Videsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), the National Oil Company of India, and is India’s largest international oil and gas Company. ONGC Videsh has participation in 41 projects in 20 countries namely Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Iraq, Israel, Iran, Kazakhstan, Libya, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Russia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Vietnam and New Zealand. ONGC Videsh maintains a balanced portfolio of 15 producing, 4 discovered/under development, 18 exploratory and 4 pipeline projects. The Company currently operates/ jointly operates 21 projects. ONGC Videsh has 2P reserves of 675.721 MMTOE as on 01 April 2019. For more information visit: www.ongcvidesh.com.
- To be global leader in integrated energy business through sustainable growth, knowledge excellence and exemplary governance practices.
- Dedicated to excellence by leveraging competitive advantages in R&D and technology with involved people.
- Imbibe high standards of business ethics and organizational values.
- Abiding commitment to safety, health and environment to enrich quality of community life.
- Foster a culture of trust, openness and mutual concern to make working a stimulating and challenging experience for our people.
- Strive for customer delight through quality products and services.
click above to download
the employment notification