Walk-in-Interview: 02nd June, 2017
Government of Delhi
Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Resident Doctors in following Deptt. Of this hospital PURELY ON CONTRACT basis for 89 days Or till Senior Resident on Regular basis are provided from the Central Pool, whichever is earlier, against vacant/anticipated vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) along with copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital
on 02.06.2017 at 9.30 A.M. Registration for the interview shall be between 9:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Government of Delhi Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Resident Doctor
No. of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.67700/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: MBBS with P.G. Degree/ Diploma/ DNB, MBBS.
Note:government doctor jobs
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- In the specialties where there is perpetual shortage like anesthesia and radiology etc. or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 3 years of Sr. Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (those who have competed 3 years of Sr. Residency already) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing the name of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as Senior Residents and the second list would be used only after that.
- All Senior Residents appointments from second list will be for one year only. It would not be renewable after one year.
How to Apply Government of Delhi Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview in Prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: The Administrative Block, SGM hospital.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 02.06.2017 at 11:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification