Last Date:24 April to 07 May 2019
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
AIATSL aka Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Application for the post of 205 Customer Agent, Duty Manager & Other Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview held on 24 April to 07 May 2019. AIATSL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.airindia.in
Name of the post – Customer Agent, Duty Manager & Various
No of post – 205
Pay Scale – 60,000/-, 45,000/-, 20,100/- per month
Graduate, MBA, Diploma.
General Conditions:police recruitment
- The short listed suitable candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis , subject to their turn in merit order,availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. The prospective candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years, if offered. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Economically Weaker Section candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01stApril 2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
How To Apply:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1STApril 2019, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos.3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 & 17 of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the
candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
- Air India Limited is a company that was formed as National Aviation Company of India Limited by the government of India to oversee the merger of Air India and Indian.The company was renamed as Air India Limited on 26 October 2010.It was incorporated on 30 March 2007 and was owned by the Government of India based at the Air India Building in Nariman Point, Mumbai.The Company was created to facilitate the merger of the two main state-owned airlines in India: Air India, with its subsidiary Air India Express and Indian, together with its subsidiary Alliance Air (was called Air India Regional for about 6 years from 2011 to March 2017).
- Upon completion of the merger on 26 February 2011 there is now one primary airline, Air India, with two subsidiary (Alliance Air and Air India Express) carriers providing regional and low-cost point-to-point services. AIL carriers connect 93 destinations (60 domestic and 33 international) in 24 countries as of February 2011.
- Additional subsidiaries are Hotel Corporation of India Limited, Air India Charters Limited, and Airline Allied Services Limited.In 2013, it split its engineering and cargo businesses into two separate subsidiaries, Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) and Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
- The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet.In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
- Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India’s mascot is the Maharajah (Emperor) and the logo consists of a flying swan with the wheel of Konark inside it.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form