Last Date:03 May,2019
RITES aka RITES LTD invites Application for the post of General Manager Vacancy 2019. RITES Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions,how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is https://ritesltd.com
Name of the post – General Manager
No of post – 01
Pay Scale – 7th CPC Matrix 14
Should have 3 years of experience in TRD/ Railway Electrification etc.
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- The IRSEE officer should be working as NFSAG/SAG having minimum 20 years of Group-A service. He will deal with Legal & Regulatory matters and coordination matters with BRBCL, Zonal Railways,Central & State Govt.Authorities,CERC,SERC,APTEL & Lower/High/Supreme Court etc. including TRD & RE works of Railways as per the requirement.
- The officer should have at least 3 years of experience in TRD/ Railway Electrification etc.
- Exposure to General Power Supply, rolling stock maintenance, Legal & Regulatory matters with power procurement to IR through open access may be given due preference.
- The officer should not be more than 54 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
- Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for the past 07 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure 11) along with the applications.
- The Ministry of Railways has conveyed their approval for continuance of Railway Officers on deputation on exemption from the rule of immediate absorption to RITES for a period of three years w.e.f. 31.08.2017 vide their letter No. 2008/PL/45/4, dated 09.08.2017.
- RITES will be providing Company/Leased Accommodation as per entitlement to the officer who joins RITES on deputation; As per Railway Board letter No. E(G)2008QR-1-15 dated 31.05.2017, Railway Officers/staff in occupation of Railway accommodation in areas other than Delhi/NCR on their deputation may be permitted to retain their Railway accommodation at the place of previous posting for a period upto 30.06.2019.
- Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks).
- Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks).
- APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks).
- Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks).
- RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
- RITES is internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of over 55 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions. We are the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
- We have an in – house team of expert engineers specializing in civil, mechanical, metallurgy, chemical, electrical, signal and telecom engineering, and specialists in transport and economics, quality assurance, environment engineering, information technology, finance and general management. Our senior management has an average experience of about 33 years and we have a pool of 1,423 skilled engineers/ professionals of executive cadre on our permanent roll. We also source requisite manpower from the Indian Railways and other government ministries and departments, both on deputation and permanent basis, according to requirements.
- RITES has created a corpus to be invested in Start-Ups to support the Government of India (GoI) Start-Up initiative and to generate long term commercial benefits.
- Our Mission for Start-Up Initiative is to Identify, Invest and Nurture Start-Ups that can become successful companies in the long run and provide profitable returns from this diversification.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form