Last Date:27 April,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Applications for the post of 02 Dy. Manager & Sr. Engineer. Apply before 27 April 2019. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.com
Name of the post – Dy. Manager & Sr. Engineer
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – 50000 – 160000/-, 60000 – 180000/-
Full time BE (Civil) or B.Tech (Civil)/ AMIE/GIETE in concerned discipline.
General Condition:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Only Indian National need to apply.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt. and public Sector Undertaking will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- GEN/OBC candidates applying for the above posts are required to submit an online non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates whose Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application / advertisement will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar you at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if your candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
- Candidates who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree, Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Canvassing in any from will result in disqualification.
- The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL.
- Please further ensure that you fulfil all the eligibility criteria (like age, qualification, experience, category certificate, etc.) as stipulated in our advertisement. If you fail to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, your candidature will be cancelled and you will not be allowed to appear for the interview. The decision of the management in this regard would be final. Application fee is non-refundable. Candidates must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee. FEE once paid will not be refunded in any case/circumstance.
- In case you require any clarification regarding the advertisement please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that form of communication will not be entertained including telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc.
- Bharat Electronics is an equal opportunity employer which welcomes applications from qualified professionals. No discrimination is made on the basis of gender, creed culture and caste.
How To Apply:
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the application form the website www.bel-india.in and send it along with the photocopies of the following documents: 1.SSLC Marks Card as proof of age. 2. Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate. 3. Experience certificate/s. 4. OBC Category Certificate (OBC Caste issued on or after 01.04.2019). 5. Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt.
- Candidates willing to apply may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/ Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of __” and addressed to DGM (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad (U.P.) Pin – 201010 through post/courier.
- For Example: if someone is applying for the post of Sr. Engineer (Civil) then on the sealed cover the candidate should mention “Application for the post of Sr. Engineer (Civil)”.
- Kindly note that all the candidates have to send both hard copy and excel sheet.
- All the candidates have to send their details in excel sheet in the format (refer ANNEXURE-A) at email: email@example.com (The subject of the e-mail should be-Application for the post of Sr. Engineer (Civil) / Dy. Manager (Civil).
- If hard copy of the application is not received by the last date then your candidature will not be considered (even if the candidate has sent the excel sheet).
- Application that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures or received after due date or are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria, mere short listing/ attendance in the written test/interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need to apply. It may be noted that the number of post mentioned above are subject to change depending on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application from Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent only by e-mail to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. Please note application by hand will not be accepted.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form