Last Date:11 October,2019
Advt No : 40/2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL aka Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 200 Junior Technical Officer (JTO). Apply Online before 11 October 2019. ECIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ecil.co.in
Name of the post – Junior Technical Officer (JTO)
No of post – 200
Pay Scale – 20072/- (Per Month)
A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Mechanical/ Electronics /Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
General Conditions:upsc notifications
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she have fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be in anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District,Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for Net-work / Internet related difficulties/issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.10.2019 (1400 hrs.) 11.10.2019 (1600 hrs.)
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
- Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
- The selected candidates’ will have to join within 15 days from the date of receipt of the offer letter.
- It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the document verification.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
- ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form