Last Date:30 October,2019
Advt No : 12/2019
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
Chennai, (Tamil Nadu)
TRBTN aka Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 2331 Assistant Professors. Apply Online before 30 September 2019. TRBTN Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.trb.tn.nic.in
Name of the post – Assistant Professors
No of post – 2331
Pay Scale – 57700 – 1,82,400/- Level 10
Post Graduate, B.Ed, PhD.
General Information:psu jobs
- Candidates should keep ready with their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 KB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 KB) separately. The candidates will have to upload their photo image and signature while applying online. The online application uploaded without the candidate’s photograph and candidate’s signature will be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The certificates to be uploaded during online registration is as follows. (i) SSLC Mark Sheet (ii) +2 Mark Sheet (iii) Degree Certificate (iv) PG Degree Certificate (v) PG Consolidated Mark Sheet (vi) NET / SLET etc., Certificate (vii) M.Phil Degree if any (viii) Ph.D Degree if any (ix) Experience Certificates (x) Community Certificate (xi) Proof for claiming Tamil Medium reservation (PSTM) if any
(xii) NOC, if the candidate is Government Servant.
- These certificates shall be uploaded in JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 60-120 KB
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active as all future communications will be sent to the registered email id only.
- If the candidate is applying for more than one post or subject, he / she should submit separate application form for each subject. In such cases the candidate should use different email id and mobile number for registration. But a candidate cannot apply more than once for the same subject. Otherwise his/her both applications will be rejected.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online shall be uploaded by the candidate at the time of Registration itself, which will be verified during the time of Certificate Verification and Interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection and criminal action will be initiated against the candidate.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and it is subject to modification with reference to vacancy position of User Department before finalization of selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Certificate Verification and attending Interview.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
- The online application can be submitted till 05.00 PM on 30.10.2019 after which the link will be disabled.
How To Apply:
- Read carefully the “How to Apply” section given in the advertisement .
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online shall be uploaded by the candidate at the time of Registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying through online. Since certain fields are mandatory and fixed which cannot be edited, Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care and caution, as no correspondence regarding change of particulars will be entertained at any cost.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile number for each application as these fields are kept as unique identity for individual candidates.
- The applicants are advised to submit only one application for each subject. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, photograph, signature, fee etc. The fee paid against one application shall not be adjusted against any other.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling the application. In case if duplicate application of a candidate for the same subject is detected, Board will consider only the latest application.
- Tamil Nadu is one of the most literate states in India. The state’s literacy rate is 80.33% in 2011, which is above the national average. A survey conducted by the Industry body Assocham ranks Tamil Nadu top among Indian states with about 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in primary and upper primary education.
- The structure of education in the state is based on the national level pattern with 12 years of schooling (10+2+3), consisting of eight years of elementary education, that is, five years of primary and three years of middle school education for the age groups of 6-11 and 11–14 years, respectively, followed by secondary and higher Secondary education of two years each besides two years of pre-primary education. The entry age in class 1 is 5+. Pre-primary classes form age group 3 to 4. The higher secondary school certificate enables pupils to pursue studies either in universities or in colleges for higher education in general academic streams and in technical and professional courses.
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examination evaluates students’ progress by conducting three board examinations-one at the end of class 10 and the others at the end of class 11 & 12. The scores from the class 12 (combined with the class 11)board examinations are used by universities to determine eligibility and as a cut-off for admissions into their programmes.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form