Advertisement No. 04/PC
CSIR-CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Delhi-Mathura Road, P.O.CRRI, New Delhi-110025
CSIR-Central Road Research Institute (CRRI), a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific &Â Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi is involved in undertaking high quality research in the areas ofÂ roads and road transportation. Online Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals forÂ the following Posts on Regular basis by Direct Recruitment.
1.Name of the Post- Technician (1)
No. of Posts- 08 (UR=04, OBC=04) (Post Codes: T-01 & T-02)
Scale of Pay- PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900
2. Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
No. of Posts: 12 (UR=06, OBC=05, ST=01) (Post Codes: TA-01 & TA-02 Out) of 12 posts, 01 post is reserved for PWD
Scale of Pay: PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
I. Benefits under Council Service
1. These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), TransportÂ Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR stationed atÂ Delhi. HRA will not be admissible if Council accommodation is provided by CSIR.
2. In addition to the emoluments indicated against each Post, other benefits such as Reimbursement of MedicalÂ Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance Advance and House Building Advance are also available asÂ per rules of CSIR.
3. The service is pensionable based on defined contributions under “New Pension Scheme” and as applicableÂ to CSIR employees on or after 1-1-2004. However, persons selected from other GovernmentÂ Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings/Central Universities having Pension Scheme onÂ GolÂ pattern will continue to be governed by existing Pension Scheme, i.e. CCS ( Pension) Rules, 1972.
4. CSIR/CRRI offers excellent opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply:
1. To apply, the applicant must fill in the Online Application Form specifically designed for the purpose. OnlyÂ those applications, which are received electronically followed by hard copy thereof, will be considered further.Â Applicants are advised to carefully go through the full text of the detailed advertisement on CRRI website:Â www.crridom.gov.in regarding essential/ minimum qualifications, experience and job requirements / descriptionÂ etc. prescribed for each post code before filling up the Online Application. Screening/ Selection will be based on the details furnished in the Online Application Form.
2. Hard Copy of the Online Application Form duly signed and completed in all respects with the listed certificates/ documents should reach the CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION, CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE,Â NEW DELHI-110025 in a closed cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____(POST CODE____),ADVT. NO.______, on or before 18.07.2016.
3. The candidates shall deposit a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500 /-(Rupees Five hundred only) forÂ each post code. The mode of payment of fee shall be notified separately on the institute’s website.
Last Date:- 27.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form