National Institute of Open Schooling
(An autonomous organization under the Deptt. of School Education & Literacy,
MHRD Govt. of India) A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector 62, NOIDA- 201309, Uttar Pradesh
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites applications for one (01) post of Junior EngineerÂ (Electrical) on Direct Recruitment/ Deputation basis as per details given below.
Name of the post- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
No of vacancy- 1
Method of Recruitment- Direct Recruitment/ Deputation
Pay Band & Grade Pay- 9,300-34,800 + G.P 4,200 (PB-II)
1. All posts bear All India transfer liability.
2. Crucial date for determining eligibility with regard to age limit, qualification and experience will be the lastÂ date for receipt of applications.
3. Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
4. Internal candidates not in line of promotion are eligible for deputation post. Those who are drawing GradeÂ Pay under MACP/Non Functional Grade are not treated as higher Scale i.e the Scale / Grade Pay ofÂ Substantive post would only be taken into account for deciding the eligibility for appointment / selection onÂ deputation.
5. NIOS reserves the right :
(a) to conduct or not to conduct written/trade/Skill tests for such posts wherever the circumstances soÂ warrant or may constitute a screening committee to fix a criteria even at higher level for short listingÂ the applications taking into account the number of posts and the number of application receivedÂ keeping in view the qualifications and experience prescribed.
(b) to prepare a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of the panelÂ which shall be normally for one year.
(c) to relax any of eligibility conditions in deserving cases.
(d) to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or part withoutÂ assigning any reason. NIOS also reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number ofÂ candidates to be called for written test/ or interviews. The decision of NIOS in this regard will beÂ final.
(e) to fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview fromÂ available candidates by direct recruitment/deputation/contract.
(f) to relax the age in case of NIOS staff.
6.Â Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for writtenÂ test/Interview.
How to Apply NIOS Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph send to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida — 201309, U.P on or before 21.06.2016.
Last Date- 21.06.2016bank jobs
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form