Last Date:16 December,2019
Advt No : HCL/ICC/Rect.-01/2019
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
HCL invites application for the posts of 20 Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Vacancy 2019 from Diploma pass candidates interested in Hindustan Copper Limited Operator-cum-Technician Vacancy opening. Follow this article for HCL Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Hindustan Copper Limited Operator-cum-Technician Vacancy.
Name of the post – Operator-cum-Technician Trainee
No of post – 20
Pay Scale – 14000/- (Per Month)
Diploma in relevant Discipline OR B.Sc. with Chemistry.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a listed profit making vertically integrated, Multi-Unit, Schedule-A Miniratna Central Public Sector Enterprise in the field of Copper production. Its activities include Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining & Production of finished Copper products. The Company is on fast track of growth & expansion. To partner its growth process the Company invites application from self driven, qualified Indian nationals for the following posts on regular basis at its Unit Indian Copper Complex situated at Ghatsila, Dist. East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before sending the application, candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully.
- Candidates passport size colour photographs (03 copies) should be submitted alongwith the application.
- No scrutiny of the candidates candidature vis-a-vis the eligibility criteria shall be done before the Written Examination. Thus before applying, the candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned post.
- The candidates should note that details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and onus of providing the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- In case of variation of name/surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to educational/professional qualification/Caste, etc., the applicant should submit an affidavit sworn in before Judicial Magistrate/appropriate authority to this effect alongwith respective documents failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance will be admissible for attending Written Test.
- The candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU are required to submit their application through proper channel or they shall have to submit No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of joining.
- HCUICC shall be free to reject any application at any stage of recruitment process if the candidate is ineligible for the applied post.
- HCL/ICC reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and/or cancel/modify/alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to short-list candidates depending upon numbers of vacancies and application etc. received and also to decide the modalities for recruitment through Written Test and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The venue of Written Test, Document verification etc. shall be at Ghatsila or any other place in India as decided by the Company.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant shall disqualify his/her candidature for any post.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy or conflict or confusion or ambiguity regarding content of this advertisement, HCUICC decision regarding the same shall be final.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy or confusion or ambiguity etc. that may arise in Hindi Version, the content of English Version shall prevail.
- Legal Jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be at Ghatsila only.
- HCL is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply:
- Neatly printed/typed application as per prescribed format (attached) on A4 size paper to be only used.
- Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application.
- Experience certificate’s as applicable. (iv) Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable. (v) One recent passport size color photograph duly signed by the candidate should be pasted at the specified place in the application form. Two additional copies of color passport size recent photograph should also be attached with the application form. (vi) Copy of proof of application processing fee made in bank through NEFT must be attached with the application form. (vii) Duly filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through Speed Post/Registered Post to the following address so as to reach positively on 16.12.2019 by 4.30 PM. The applicant should write /super-scribe on the cover of the envelope “NAME OF THE POSTAPPLI ED” without fail.
- Hindustan Copper Ltd. (BSE: 513599, NSE: HINDCOPPER) is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines (India), Government of India. HCL is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining and Continuous Cast Rod manufacturer.
- HCL shares are listed at Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Ahmedabad exchanges.On 31 July 2015, the government of India announced a 15% stake sale in Hindustan Copper Limited, reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%.
- Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL)was incorporated on 9 November 1967 to take over the plants and mines at Khetri, Kolihan in Rajasthan and Rakha Copper Project in Jharkhand from National Mineral Development Corporation. The central office is located at Kolkata which is the capital of the West Bengal state in India.
- In 1972 Indian Copper Corporation Limited, Private Sector Company, located at Ghatsila, Jharkhand with Smelter and Refinery was Nationalized and made part of HCL. Hindustan Copper Limited developed Malanjkhand Copper Project in Madhya Pradesh, the largest hard rock Open pit mine in the country which was dedicated to the nation on 12 November 1982. Further in 1990 a Continuous Cast Wire Rod plant of South Wire Technology was commissioned at Taloja in Maharashtra.
- HCL also produces gold silver, nickel sulphate, selenium, tellurium and fertiliser as by products. It is the first Indian Copper Producer to be accredited with ISO 9002 certification for Continuous Cast Rod Manufacturer at its Taloja Plant and for manufacture of cathode at its refineries both at Indian Copper Complex, Ghatsila, Jharkhand and Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri, Rajasthan
- Hindustan Copper Limited is engaged in mining and smelting of copper, having its production facilities and offices at various locations across the country. On 29 June 2012, CMD of the company said that construction of a smelting refinery at Visakhapatnam with an annual capacity of 600,000 tonne at a cost of 20 billion is under consideration.
click above to download
the employment notification