Last Date:09 December 2019
Advt. No. : 18/MRB/2019
Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRBTN)
MRB Tamil Nadu invites application for the posts of 1508 Laboratory Technician Vacancy 2019 from 12th, Diploma pass candidates interested in MRB Tamil LT Recruitment opening. Follow this article for MRB Tamil Laboratory Technician Vacancy Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply MRB Tamil LT Vacancy.
Name of the post – Laboratory Technician
No of post – 1508
Pay Scale – 8000/- (Per Month)
passed plus-two Examination and Must possess, certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
General Conditions:himachal government jobs
- The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, equivalence qualification, status of disability, status of Ex-Service persons, community and related details etc. are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their on-line application, without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Board satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, equivalence qualification, status of disability, status of Ex-Service persons, community and related details etc. through a physical verification process. The candidature is therefore,provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- If a candidate claims equivalent qualification, the onus of providing the same rests with the candidate.
- Persons with required qualification whether registered in employment exchange or otherwise are eligible to apply.
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) and other conditions for the post of Laboratory TechnicianGrade-III duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
- Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Diploma / certificate and admission to such a programme has been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weightage will be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical Diploma / certificate.
- In case marks are not specifically awarded for any batch of the CMLT (one year) course, then selection for all will be based on the marks scored by the applicants in SSLC and HSC / PUC examinations only.
- The selection will be made for the Laboratory Technician Grade-IIIpost, duly following the relevant rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The details regarding on-line/off-line remittance can be seen in Annexure-1.
- On-line applications once registered / completed will not be allowed to be withdrawn and / or the fee paid towards the registration / application will not be refunded / adjusted for any reason.
- Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.inand familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
How To Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience).
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, other Memos etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applyingonline. Candidates are requested to fill in theonline application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. While filling up of on-line application they shall select the appropriate payment method.
- The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
- There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB. These posts are broadly under the following services viz.,
Tamil Nadu Medical Service
Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service
Tamil Nadu Public Health Service
Tamil Nadu public Health Subordinate Service
- Prior to the formation of MRB, the authority for the direct recruitment was vested with different officials of the various directorates. The Government has decided to recruit all the direct recruitment of medical staff in Health and Family Welfare department, under one roof so as to speedily fill up the vacant posts in various government medical institutions comprising of the Government Medical college Hospitals, the Government District / Taluk Head Quarters Hospitals / Non Taluk Hospitals / Dispensary / ESI Medical institutions / Primary Health Centres/ Health Sub Centres etc.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form