Last Date:04 September,2019
Mazagon Dock Limited
MDL aka Mazagon Dock Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 1980 Non-Executives. Apply Online before 04 September 2019. MDL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions,how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.mazagondock.in
Name of the post – Non-Executives
No of post – 1980
Pay Scale – 13200 – 83180/-
10th Class and ITI in relevant Trade OR 12th Class pass and Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline.
General Information:faculty opening
- Before applying for the post, candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioning in the advertisement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Qualifying Requirements & Age limit shall be reckoned as on 01 Aug ‘19.
- Outstation Candidates SC/ST called for Trade Test shall be reimbursed Travelling Expenses by the shortest route by Second Class / Bus from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on production of tickets as given below.
- Travelling Allowance will not be paid to the candidates who are found Ineligible after verification of documents at the time of Personal Interview.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Trade Test Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Non-Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status.
- In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
- Any further Information/ Corrigendum/ Addendum would be uploaded only on MDL website.
- MDL reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process.
- Decision of the Management in all matters regarding eligibility criteria, trade test, interview, selection would be final and binding on all candidates.No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment.
- Any dispute with respect to this recruitment is subject to Mumbai.
- Application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of processing fees.
- Fees paid against this advertisement shall not be accepted/ transferred against any other advertisement.
- In the event of Bank Holiday/ Strike/ Closure of Bank for any other reasons, no additional time shall be provided for payment of fees. Therefore, candidates are advised to make the payment of processing fee well in advance to avoid last moment inconvenience. Any remittance of Processing Fee after the last date of Payment of Fee shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
How To Apply:
- Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non- Executive Tab
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
- While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
- Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained for correction in the Online Application Form.
- Candidate belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay the application fees of ` 100/-. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred at Para-16.(Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
- Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
- Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference. Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
- Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade Test.
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Mumbai, an ISO 9001: 2008 Company is one of the leading shipbuilding yard in India. The History of Mazagon Dock dates back to 1774, when a small dry dock was constructed in Mazagon. Over the years, MDL has earned a reputation for quality work and established a tradition of skilled and resourceful service to the shipping world in general and the Indian Navy & Coast Guard. It was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 1934.
- After its takeover by the Government in 1960, Mazagon Dock grew rapidly to become the premier war-shipbuilding yard in India, producing warships for the Navy and offshore structures for the Bombay High. It has grown from a single unit, small ship repair company, into a multi-unit and multi-product company, with significant rise in production, use of modern technology and sophistication of products. The company’s current portfolio of designs spans a wide range of products for both domestic and overseas clients. Since 1960, MDL has built total 795 vessels including 25 warships, from advanced destroyers to missile boats and 3 subma8rines. MDL had also delivered cargo ships, passenger ships, supply vessels, multipurpose support vessel, water tankers, tugs, dredgers, fishing trawlers, barges & border out posts for various customers in India as well as abroad. MDL have also fabricated and delivered jackets, main decks of wellhead platforms, process platforms, jack-up rigs etc.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form