Last Date:02 September,2019
Bank of Baroda (BOB)
BOB aka Bank of Baroda invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 25 IT Professionals. Apply Online before 02 September 2019. BOB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is bankofbaroda.co.in
Name of the post – IT Professionals
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – 12-16 Lakhs (Per Annaum)
General Information:psu jobs
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract with BarodaSun Technologies Limited.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of bank/subsidiary in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank/subsidiary in this regard.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- To enable digital transformation using new age technologies, development of new business platforms and products and to leverage FinTech environment, the Bank has constituted “BarodaSun Technologies Limited” as a fully owned subsidiary of Bank. BarodaSun Technologies would be the “IT Centre of Excellence”.
- We are looking for qualified Specialist IT Professionals at Mumbai on contractual basis, for various positions in our new Subsidiary, who can lead & support by using skills in the area of design thinking, process reengineering, architectural design, and core software development.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank/subsidiary may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates will be required apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates need to fill in the required details apart from uploading their resume while filling online application.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
- Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Mumbai.
- The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
- The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
- In 1961, BoB merged in New Citizen Bank of India. BoB also opened a branch in Fiji. The next year it opened a branch in Mauritius. Bank of Baroda In 1963, BoB acquired Surat Banking Corporation in Surat, Gujarat. In 1965, BoB opened a branch in Guyana. In 1969, the Indian government nationalised 14 top banks including BoB.
- It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 22 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance.
- It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory. It is a story that needs to be shared with all those millions of people – customers, stakeholders, employees & the public at large – who in ample measure, have contributed to the making of an institution.
- To be a top ranking National Bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stake holders’ value through concern, care and competence.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form