Last Date:30 August,2019
Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL)
UPMSCL aka Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 150 Junior Pharmacist. Apply Online before 30 August 2019. UPMSCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.upmsc.in
Name of the post – Junior Pharmacist
No of post – 150
Pay Scale – 30000/- (Per Month)
D. Pharm./ B. Pharm/ Pharm. D. from a recognized University/institution.
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL) invites online applications for the position of Junior Pharmacist- Warehouse for its warehouse across Uttar Pradesh.
- Headquartered in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL) is registered under the Companies Act 2013 and set up with a seed capital of Rs. 20 Crores from the state exchequer. It is headed by an IAS officer and acts as the nodal organization for centralized procurement and distribution of drugs and equipment to Government Health Facilities in Uttar Pradesh.
- Online Recruitment Application is spread over different sections designed to obtain information related to the candidate’s Personal Profile, Educational Qualification, Experience, Image, and Documents and Submit Application.
- Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application, candidates are advised to go through the relevant Advertisement available on www.upmsc.in and www.sams.co.in.
- The Application will be submitted online through the URL https://upmscl.samshrm.com/
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
- The applications submitted before the closing date (August 30, 2019, 11:59:59 PM) shall be considered. The procedure of submission of the application form should be completed online only,applications sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without photograph, signature, or supporting documents shall be rejected based on lack of information.
- Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign in the application form.
- The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Application Status of the Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be considered rejected.
- Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted. However, after the announcement of the screening outcome, if there is any query regarding the screening outcome and their status; Candidates shall be given 2-4 days (depending upon UPMSCL approval) to raise their query. The screening committee shall reply to the candidates’ query within 7 working days of receipt of the e-mail. Based on the conclusion of the screening committee, the screening status of the candidate may change.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same position, his/her candidature shall be liable to get cancelled. No notice shall be sent in this regard.
- In case of Person with Disability (PwD), applicants shall need to register under the following categories:
(a) blindness and low vision.
(b) deaf and hard of hearing.
(c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
(d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.
- In the present scenario, a majority of underprivileged and poor people in the state of Uttar Pradesh are deprived of proper health facilities. The lower section of the society depends completely upon the public health sector to fulfill their medical needs. The current need of the government is to fulfill these needs.
- UPMSC has come up as an organization for the centralized and transparent procurement and distribution of drugs, equipments and other consumables. UPMSC ensures availability of quality drugs, medical equipments at lowest costs at various warehouses across the state under the charge of UPMSC.
- UPMSC monitors records via Drugs and Vaccine Distribution Management System (DVDMS) related to indents/requirements, purchase orders, supply and consumption of drugs, consumables and medical equipments. UPMSC shall also be responsible for ensuring quality of the procurements done through the corporation.
- It ensures payments to suppliers for all drugs and consumables and medical equipments procured by the corporation. The organization tries its best to maintain a healthy environment across the state.
- UPMSC is a health care organization committed to deliver excellent health care for one and all by providing best of medicines and services. Our mission is to improve the health of the people and we serve with a commitment to excellence in all that we do.
- Our goal is to offer quality care and services that set community standards, exceed patients’ expectations and the services are provided in a caring, convenient, cost-effective and accessible manner. To help the people in the state and deliver medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters or exclusion from health care.
- Uttar Pradesh is a diverse state with 75 districts in it. With a huge population of over 200 million, it becomes difficult to ensure the availability of essential drugs and consumables everywhere across the state. UPMSC intends to work to fulfill these needs. It tries to meet the dynamic needs of state health. It strives to maintain the adequate availability of drugs, equipments and other consumables at warehouses by obtaining best procurement procedures.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form