Last Date :10 December,2019
Advt No : 02/2019
National Institute Of Technology (NIT)
NIT Delhi invites application for the posts of 19 Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy 2019 from 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc. pass candidates interested in National Institute of Technology, Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Non-Teaching Vacancy Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply NIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment.
Name of the post – Technician, Office Attendant & Various Vacancy
No of post – 19
Pay Scale – Level-1, 3, 6, 10
12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc., BE./B.Tech, MCA.
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The Institute may decide to fix the higher criteria (which may include higher percentage of marks in educational qualifications, experience and other such parameters) for screening and short listing the applications of applicants to be called for Written Test(s)/Skill Proficiency Test/ interview.
- Mere possession of the prescribed qualifications and experience would not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test/interview or further selection process.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for written test/interview.
- The relevant qualifications and experience are as per the Recruitment Rules for the NonTeaching positions prescribed by the Ministry of HRD,Govt. of India, New Delhi with Reference to F.3S-S/2018- TS.lII dated 04.04.2019.
- Applicants willing to apply for the advertised posts may apply online through Institute’s website www.nitdelhi.ac.in. Applicants willing to apply for more than one post shall apply and submit application separately for each post. Applications through any other mode, except online, will not be accepted.
- The applicants are advised to thoroughly verify and check the information filled in the application form before submitting the online application.
- No Application Fee will be charged for the advertised post(s).
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Applicants are advised to fill the online application form completely and carefully. No appeal will be considered to correct the information given in application form. The applications received from the applicants, who do not meet the stipulated eligibility criteria given in the advertised and lor are incomplete in any respect shall summarily be rejected.
- Applicants shall upload photograph, signature, self-attested copies of essential qualification(s), experience(s), Date of Birth (Class Xth Pass Certificate), Caste Certificate-SC/ST /OBCjEWSs, PwD Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Institute also reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies at its own discretion. Reservation policy as per norms of Govt. of India will be followed.
- Selection Committee, if recommends the waiting list panel, it will be valid for a period of one year.
- In the process of selection, in case any inadvertent mistakejtypographical error is detected even after issue of appointment letter, Institute reserves the right to correct jalter jwithdraw the same.
- The applicants are advised to visit the Institute website regularly for updates.
- Age relaxation will be given to SCjST jOBCjPwD and other applicants as per norms of Government of India as applicable.
- Category Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD Applicants only) if not uploaded, application will be considered in General Category (UR).
- The applicants belonging to SC/ST categories shall upload their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority of State Govt./Central Govt.
- If the certificates supporting the eligibility criteria for the respective posts are not uploaded at the time of submission of online application, the application shall be summarily rejected and no appeal against rejection will be entertained by the Institute.
- The Reservation to OBC applicants shall be applicable as per directives of the Government of India amended from time to time. Applicants shall upload recent aBC caste certificate issued from a competent authority particularly with reference to NonCreamy layer. The applicants who are not in the Central List of OBCshall not apply for the post(s) reserved for OBC and if at any stage, it is found that the OBC certificate is not valid, the candidature of the applicant shall be terminated with immediate effect.
- The reservation to EWS applicants shall be applicable as per directives of the Government of India. The applicants covered under EWS category shall upload EWSs category certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 from a competent authority. The certificate shall be considered for reservation under EWS Category, if gross family Income below Rs. 8 Lacs for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family own or possesses any of the assets as mentioned in GOI,No. 36039/1/2019-Estt.(Res), dated 31.03.2019 shall also be excluded from being identified as EWS,irrespective of the family income.
- Applicants who were engaged on Ad-hoc /Temporary / Contractual / Outsourced Staff and continued to be in deployment at NIT Delhi on the last date of applying online will get age relaxation equivalent number of years of service rendered by him/her subject to fulfilling prescribed educational and experience qualification(s) for the respective post. As per the decision of the Board of Governors vide Agenda Item No. BoG BoG/22/2019/18 dated 18/09/2019 of NIT Delhi, this is one time age relaxation and shall be applicable for this advertisement only. Such contract and outsourced applicants will have to produce an experience certificate during document verification in support of their claim from respective outsourced agencies engaged by the NIT Delhi from time to time.
- The written test/skill proficiency/interview etc. will be conducted as decided by the Institute.
- Institute will conduct separate typing/stenography test for assessing the proficiency of the short listed candidates (wherever applicable).
- Candidates should possess the Working knowledge of computer applications and must have good communication skills for the above all advertised post (s).
- Applicants are advised to mention their correct and active e-mail address in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.
- No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid to the applicants called for written test/Interview.
- The eligibility criteria of the applicants will be determined on the basis of qualifications, experiences, upper age limit etc. acquired by them up to the last date of submission of online application i.e. 20th December 2019.
- Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the Institute website and, therefore, applicants are advised to regularly visit the website www.nitdelhi.ac.in.
- Applicants serving in the Govt. Department/Organizations/Universities/Public Sector Undertakings etc. are required to apply through proper channel and upload the NOC while applying for the post through online portal or produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (in original) from the present employer at the time of written test/interview.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction will be at District Court, Rohini, Delhi.
- The National Institute Of Technology Delhi (NIT Delhi or NITD) is a public engineering institution located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India.It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.
- The National Institute of Technology, Delhi is one of ten NITs established during the 11th Five Year Plan by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The first batch of students was admitted in the year 2010-11, in three undergraduate Bachelor of Technology degree programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. For two years the institute’s academic activities were carried out at National Institute of Technology, Warangal, the mentor institute for NIT Delhi.The institute moved to a temporary campus at Dwarka, New Delhi in August 2012,then to a temporary IAMR campus, sector 7, Narela in February 2014. From academic year 2013-14 the intake in each undergraduate programme was increased to 60 students. A Master of Technology programme in the discipline of Electronics and Communication Engineering with an intake of 15 students was introduced from the academic year 2013-14, followed by a Ph.D. programme that started in January 2014 with an intake of seven research scholars. A Master of Technology programme in the discipline of Power Electronics and Drives with an intake of 15 students was started from the academic session of 2017-18.
- The rules regulations and recommendations for the functioning of all NITs are decided by the NIT Council. The members of the council consist of representatives of all NITs and the MHRD. The institute is governed by a Board of Governors. The director of the institute is an ex-officio member of the Board. It decides on all aspects of the running of the institute.
- NIT Delhi currently offers only engineering programs in graduate, undergraduate and doctorate level. The Institute offers four-year bachelor’s degree programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The intake of students to Bachelor of Technology Courses are 60 in each branch. It offers two-year master’s degree programmes in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering (Analytics). The intake of students to these postgraduate programmes is 15 each. It offers Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree programmes in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form