Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited(MSEDCL)
MSEDCL aka West Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invites applications for the post of 164 Executive, Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer,Deputy Executive Engineer. Apply Online before 06 November 2018. MSEDCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is http://www.mahadiscom.in
Name of the post — Executive, Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer,Deputy Executive Engineer
No of post — 164
Pay Scale — Rs 31725 – 68295,Rs 26710 – 60135,Rs 24010 – 54325.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering.
General Conditions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents prior to issuance of offer letter. Mere submission / acceptance of online application and /or appearing for the exams do not ensure eligibility as well as does not confer any right for appointment.
- Once the application is submitted, no information can be corrected. Candidates should be careful in filling the online application and should cross-check and are responsible for correctness of information in continuation.
- All candidates who have registered online and have paid the requisite Application fees may be allowed to download online call letters for online Test. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters for online examination. The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.mahadiscom.in. Candidates will have to visit the website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link,he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call
letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with (i) Call Letter affix with photo (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter as well as in clause (e) below in original. The candidates shall also bring a photocopy of the call letter and Photo Identity Proof.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Normally selection process comprises of online test. However which shortlist / methodology /type of selection process is to be adopted will be decided by the Company and the decision of the Company in this regard shall be final. The candidates will have to appear for online Written Test at the allotted Test Centre at their own cost.
- The list of the exam centre’s, test structure, candidates called for online Written Test and list of selected candidates etc., will be published on the Company’s website www.mahadiscom.in from time to time. For this purpose, the candidate should check the website of the company periodically about the updates as per schedules dates.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:16-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:06-11-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online from 16-10-2018 to 06-11-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form