Advt. No. : RRC-ER/ACT APPRENTICES/2018-19
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Eastern Railway invites Application for the post of 2907 ACT Apprentices. Apply Online before 14 November 2018. Eastern Railway Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the post — ACT Apprentices
No of post — 2907
Pay Scale – Not Specified
10th standard and ITI in relevant trade.
Information:tamilnadu govt employment
- The history of the Eastern Railways can be traced back all the way to the 15th of August, 1854 when the first train of the East Indian Railway ran from Howrah to Hooghly. The railway came into its present form on 14th April, 1952, when the East Indian Railway and the Bengal Nagpur Railway were integrated into one entity. The Eastern Railway consists of 2,500 route kms.
- The Howrah division of the Eastern Railways covers Howrah, Hooghly, Barddhaman, Murshidabad and Birbhum districts of West Bengal and the Pakur district of Jharkhand. It has 666 route kms of Broad Gauge (BG) track and 104.4 route kms of Narrow Gauge (NG) track.
- The Sealdah division serves six districts of West Bengal, which comprises the area between River Hooghly on the west, Bangladesh on the north and east and the Sunderbans in the south. The elevated connectivity from Cantonment station of the Circular Railway joining it to the N.S.C. Bose airport is an outstanding feature of this division.
- The Asansol division is one of the oldest established divisions of the Indian Railways and has been functional since 1925. With a total of 579.5 route kms, it is a busy crossroads between of the Grand Chord Route via Gaya and the main line via Patna. The quadruple lines between Khana and Sitarampur are a unique feature of this division.
- The Malda division of the Eastern Railways is headquartered in Malda in West Bengal and covers districts from Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal.
- The Eastern Railway reservation system provides all the required conveniences including tatkal reservation, season tickets, parcel services and freight services. The Eastern Railway enquiry services are also very efficiently run with information available instantly both online and on phone.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:15-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:14-11-2018.
Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website http://www.rrcer.com/ form 15.10.2018 to 14.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form