West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences(WBUAFS)
WBUAFS aka West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences invites applications for the post of 71 Assistant & Associate Professor. Apply Online before 12 November 2018. MPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is http://wbuafscl.ac.in/
Name of the post — Assistant & Associate Professor
No of post — 71
Pay Scale — Rs 15600 – 39100 + GP 6000,Rs 37400 – 67000 + GP 9000,Rs 37400 – 67000 + GP 10000
Information:public sector recruitment
- For the candidates having Master’s degree, National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification shall remain compulsory along with one publication in National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, (NAAS), New Delhi rated referred journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted by ICAR. Essentiality of NET can be waved off for the candidates holding Ph.D.degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC Regulations 2009, and the candidate has at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4 on the last date of submission of application. Those candidates with Ph.D. degree without course work will not qualify for
- For the Department of Avian Sciences — Master Degree in Veterinary Pathology/ Livestock Production Management/ Veterinary Medicine/ Biotechnology and other qualifications will remain same as above (a to d)
- For the Department of Animal Biotechnology — Master Degree in Animal Biotechnology/ Fish Biotechnology/ Biotechnology and other qualifications will remain same as above (a to d).
- A minimum of Master’s degree in a subject/discipline (required for the particular post) of the concerned faculty having at least 55% marks throughout the career in aggregate or OGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00.
- Evidence of published research papers on the concerned subject in a reputed journal (Not less than 10 research papers)
- Minimum 5 years experience in teaching and research including guiding post graduate research scholar.
- For the Department of Avian Sciences — Master Degree in Animal Nutrition/ Poultry Nutrition/ Veterinary Microbiology and other qualifications will remain same as above (a to e).
- Candidates for Sl. No. 1 to 14 must possess B.V.Sc. & A.H. as basic qualification and should be registered with the State Veterinary Council/ Veterinary Council of India.
- Candidates for Sl. no. 18 to 19, preference will be given to the candidates having B.F.Sc. &M.F.Sc. degree with some teaching & research experience and qualified NET/GATE Exam. in respect of posts in Fishery Faculty. In Fishery Science — Master’s degree shall mean B.F.Sc. followed by M.F.Sc. first preference or as approved by the ICAR.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:12-11-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 12-11-2018 and send hard copy to given address latest by 16-11-2018, after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form