Advt No : 17/2018-2019
Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)
OPSC aka Odisha Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 150 Homeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy 2018. OPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.opsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Homeopathic Medical Officer
No of post – 150
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-
A Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity and communicable diseases which would likely to interfere with discharge of his/her duties in the service.
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have(a)Passed Middle School examination with Odia as a language subject; or(b)Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or(c)Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above; or(d)Passed a test in Odia in Middle School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha / School and Mass Education Department.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- Government servants/in-service Homoeopathic Medical Officers, whether• temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Pam – 3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate” which would be required to be submitted by the candidates during verification of original certificates / documents.
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s).
- Only those candidates, who are within the prescribed age limit and fulfil the requisite qualification etc. by the closing date of submission of online application,will be considered eligible;
- A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the H.S.C. Examination or equivalent Examination, is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in the local leading daily news paper as well as copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his /her change of name.
- Every candidate selected for appointment shall be examined by the Medical Board. A candidate, who fails to satisfy the Medical Board, shall not be appointed;
- A candidate must have to register himself/herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines before the last date of submission of online application form.
- Every person appointed to the service shall be on probation of two years with effect from the date of joining the post
- At present, only the online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the written examination. After completion of written examination, the candidates who qualify in the written examination will be required to submit the printout/hard copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents as stated under the Para – 11 of this advertisement and original of the same on the date of verification of original certificates / documents, which will be declared later on in due course, for preparation of Career Assessment.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission.
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act – 2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC httn://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.Instruction to fill up online application.Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour nish.
- Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination centre for admission to the written examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:14-12-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:14-01-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 14.12.2018 to 14.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form