Advt No : 16/2018
Himachal Pradesh PSC(HPPSC)
HPPSC aka Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 241 Excise & Taxation Inspector, Medical Officer, Principal & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 28 December 2018. HPPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Name of the post – Excise & Taxation Inspectors & Various
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – 10300- 34800/-, 11910/-
Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
General instructions:faculty opening
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLYING ONLINE, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc ; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the concerned post(s).
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be allowed to appear in Main Examination unless he/she submit NOC from the concerned employer with application for main examination.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- The test will be conducted at various centers located at Shimla/ Mandi/ Sundernagar / Kangra /Dharamshala/ Palampur / Solan / Una / Nahan / Bilaspur / Kullu, Hamirpur and Chamba depending upon the number of candidates for a particular station. However, the allotment of examination centres will be at discretion of the Commission.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of essential qualification(s) shall be reckoned as on the closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website of the Commission, i.e. 02-01-2019.
- Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite degree/ essential qualification(s) by the stipulated date is on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date of issue of certificate / degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidates to produce appropriate certificates.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement,then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Onus of proving that a candidate belongs to OBC and BPL category and is possessing a valid certificate at the time of submission of ORA and application for main examination is on the candidate.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service whether in a permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/ adhoc / daily rated/ work charged employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however,required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for the selection.
- In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be allowed to appear in the main examination unless he/she submit NOC from the concerned employer at the time of submission of application for main examination..
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission
withholding permission to the candidates applying for/ appearing at the examination, their application will be
liable to be rejected/ candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
- The applicant shall upload his/her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form. He/she is also required to paste a similar photograph on the Identity Card portion of his/her eAdmission Letter, which will be downloaded by the candidates from the website of the Commission for appearing in the Screening Test/ examination.
- The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- The candidates claiming any relaxation in age or any other concession shall attach, with their application forms for the Main Examination, a photocopy of the appropriate certificate issued by the competent authority. A permanent caste certificate relating to Scheduled Castes,Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, issued by a Sub-Divisional Officer (Civil), who is authorized by the Government of Himachal Pradesh to issue caste certificate, shall be attached with application form. In case of married women, the caste certificate issued on the basis of the caste of their father alone will be accepted. If a candidate fails to produce permanent certificate of caste and other certificates, with the application form which are subject to further verification by the Commission as well as appointing authority, his candidature shall be rejected for which the candidate himself shall be responsible. In the absence of the required certificate(s), claim to any relaxation / concession shall not be considered.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:13-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:02-01-2019 til 11:59 AM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at HPPSC’s website (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/) from 13 Dec 2018 to 02 Jan 2018 11:59 AM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form