Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR)
ICMR aka Indian Council of Medical Research invites application for the post of 27 Scientist. Apply before 11 January 2019. ICMR Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.icmr.nic.in
Name of the post – Scientist
No of post – 27
Pay Scale – 67700 – 208700/- Pay Level 11
B.E./B.Tech, MSc., MBBS.
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The post is to be filled up only on purely temporary basis and will be for the duration of the project (two years) with continuation being granted every year based on performance.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Benefits of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. Age relaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend written test and/or Interview or joining of the post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay and travel.
- Experience will be counted only after completion of essential educational qualification. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee selection for the written test/ interview call and/or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to apply.
- Consolidated salary of the post may be revised as per ICMR instructions.
- The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above, and on any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator from time to time.
- Completed Application must be submitted in the given format on the day of written test/Walk-in-Interview on 21.12.2018 between 9.00 -10.30 am at CG Pandit Meeting Hall, 1st floor, Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
- Submitted applications will be screened as per Essential qualification and qualified persons will be asked to appear for written test/Interview on the same day i.e. on 21.12.2018
- The results of selected candidate will be placed on the ICMR website ONLY. No intimation will be sent by email or phone
- Candidates should bring the following documents for interview:a.Seven Copies of submitted application b.Documentary proof of Date of Birth c.Experience Certificate from previous and current employer d.One attested copy of each certificate (for essential and desirable qualification)
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an autonomous organization under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites applications for filling up of the following posts in Indian Council of Medical Research and its various Institutes/ Centres, located in various parts of the Country on direct recruitment basis. The posts are not identified for PWD candidates.
- Outstation candidates, who will be called for personal discussion/ interview, shall be paid restricted to 2nd class rail fare or actual, by shortest route, whichever is less, subject to production of ticket. In respect of abroad candidates, rail fare by shortest route will be defrayed by shortest route from permanent residence in India to place of personal discussion/ interview.
- Applicants should indicate legibly on the envelope “Application for the post of Scientist“C’ ICMR – Medical/ Non-Medical”
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/ recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- No correspondence shall be entertained on the issue related to selection process
- Any further details/ communication shall be displayed in ICMR websites only.
- Age relaxation:(i) Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and ex-serviceman in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time.(ii) The age limit may be relaxed in exceptional cases for experienced and qualified candidates by DG, ICMR.
- Exemption for payment of examination fee: SC/ST, Women & PWD candidates and candidates residing abroad are exempt from payment of application fee. Certificate for exemption of examination fee and residency proof for candidates residing abroad (wherever applicable), etc. should be submitted alongwith application. Fee, once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may submit their application separately for Scientist C – Medical and/ or Scientist C – Non- Medical in the prescribed format available in ICMR website (https://www.icmr.nic.in->CareerOpprotunity> Scientist/ ICMR-Hqrs New Delhi/ Open/ Permanent posts>Advertisement for the post of Scientist ‘C’ for ICMR Hqrs. and its Institute) along with following documents:
- Examination fee of Rs. 500/- by means of Demand Draft in favour of Director General, ICMR, New Delhi, wherever applicable.
- Copy of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate/Mark-sheet, issued by Central/State Board, indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Date of Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority, in case where date of birth is not available in Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent certificate/mark sheets.
- Degree certificate as proof of educational qualifications claimed. In the absence of Degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets.
- Certificate(s) of experience should clearly mention the designation, duration (date, month & year), the basic pay and/or consolidated salary, and the nature of duties performed and experience obtained in the employment.
- Applications from employees working in Central/State Govt. Departments/ Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organization and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies of application will also be considered subject to the conditions that a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of personal discussion/ interview.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a self-attested transcript of the same should be submitted.
- The application should be addressed to the Assistant Director General(Admn.), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box. No. 4911, New Delhi – 110029, so as to reach on or before 11th January, 2019 (Friday).
- The application received without requisite documents or without fee or incomplete applications or after the closing date of receipt of application, will summarily be rejected without any communication. ICMR will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- The selection will be based on personal discussion taking into account publications, research experience, awards, fellowship, performance in personal discussion etc., as per decision of the Director General, ICMR which will be final.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:11-01-2019.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested relevant certificate/mark sheets send to the Assistant Director General(Admn.), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box. No. 4911, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 11.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form