Last Date:10 December,2019
Advt. No. : 24/2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB)
WBPSC invites application for the posts of 15 Ward Master Vacancy 2019 from Graduate pass candidates interested in West Bengal PSC Ward Master Recruitment opening. Follow this article for WBPSC Ward Master Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply West Bengal PSC Ward Master Vacancy.
Name of the post – Ward Master
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – 7,100 – 37,600/-
A degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
General Information:tamilnadu govt employment
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ANY POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONEAPPLICATION WILL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained only from Universities/ Institutions duly recognized by the competent authorities.
- CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION AND LOCO-MOTOR DISABILITY OR CEREBRAL PALSY WITH WRITING EXTREMITY MAY BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE IN THE WRITTEN TEST, IF REQUIRED. THE SCRIBE SHOULD NOT POSSESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION HIGHER THAN THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only work / research experience gained in full time employment/ research in the relevant field within the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of the Organization(s)/ Department(s) or the Competent Authority for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience, and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay etc must be obtained. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and relaxation of upper age limit up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal. Relaxation up to 3 years may be allowed to O.B.C.
(’A’ & ‘B’- Both Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply against unreserved vacancies only as general candidates. Such benefits are
also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
- A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T., O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer), Meritorious Sportsperson and persons with disabilities (40% and above) must have a certificate issued by a competent authority in
West Bengal as specified below on or before the closing date of submission of online application, in support of his/her claim: In the district, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
- In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, on behalf and the District Welfare Officer, Kolkata and Ex-officio Joint Director, Backward Classes Welfare. [vide the W.B.S.Cs. & S.T.s. (Identification) Act, 1994 and S.C. & S.T. Welfare Deptt. Order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 6.4.95 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order no. 6320- BCW/MR-84/10 dated 24.9.2010 and No. BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.) dated 12.7.2013 and relevant amendments thereto.
- O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must renew/revalidate their O.B.C.(Non Creamy Layer) certificates in due time as per extant rules.
- A Medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals in Kolkata, District Hospitals and Sub-Divisional Hospitals.[vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999.
- The Public Service Commission may require such further proof of particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries about their character and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility.
- S.C., S.T., O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer), PERSONS WITH DISABILITY & MERITORIOUS SPORTSPERSON CERTIFICATE MUST BE OBTAINED WITHIN THE CLOSING DATE OF
RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS AND NO CLAIM IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, FROM TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT http://www.pscwbapplication.in & www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
- The office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal is situated in Mudiali, Tollygunge area, Kolkata. The official address is 161A Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026.
- As a body enshrined in the Constitution of India, the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, has sincerely remained active in discharging its constitutional duties and living up to its tradition as inherited from the Bengal Public Service Commission that was formed under the Government of India Act,1935 and which started functioning with effect from April,1937.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form