Last Date:05 December,2019
Advt No : NPCC/Regular/Finance/Oct./2019
National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC)
NPCC invites application for the posts of 15 Management Trainee & Manager Vacancy 2019 from CA/ICWA pass candidates interested in National Projects Construction Corporation Veterinary Management Trainee Recruitment opening. Follow this article for NPCC Management Trainee Surgeon Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply National Projects Construction Corporation Management Trainee Vacancy.
Name of the post – Management Trainee & Manager
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – 30000/- (Per Month), 50000 – 160000/-
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- For internal candidates while there will be no relaxation in minimum experience, the requirement of working in next below grade for internal candidates is one year as against two years for others.
- All qualifications should be obtained from an Indian University / Institute approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE. The requisite educational qualification is CMA from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India / CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances, nor would this fee be held in reserve for future selection. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will be disqualified for appearing in Interview. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false / fabricated or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Persons with Disability can also apply for any of the above posts in accordance with DOPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005. (Reservation against sub-quota for minority community in the post reserved for OBC(NCL) will be applicable as per DPE’s OM No.6/6/2011-DPE(SC/ST) dated 02.01.2012.)
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- Reservation of vacancies in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes including minority (non-creamy layer), Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and PWD & Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules. For internal candidates age no bar.
- Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Medical Board of an approved Government Hospital.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit and post qualification experience shall be 31.10.2019.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organisation/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of test / interview. However in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of Test/Interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits/protection of pay in case of their selection. However, they have to produce the proper relieving order from their organization, in the event of their selection, at the time of reporting for joining.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted to be called for Test/interview will be paid to and fro rail fare as per the following norms: 3rd AC Sleeper for E-2, E-1 level and Management Trainee, from the nearest railway station of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km. subject to production of rail ticket.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India/abroad as per the discretion/requirement of NPCC.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of Test / Personal Interview.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process. In case of overwhelming response, NPCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria. In case of non suitability of candidates for the post applied for, NPCC at its discretion can offer a suitable post in the lower level subject to fulfilling of eligibility criteria for that lower post.
- Fringe Benefits : HRA, Perquisites and Allowances, CPF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment etc. will be admissible as per NPCC Rules.
- No. of vacancies mentioned above, may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the company.
- NPCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Selected candidates will submit a fitness certificate from a District Civil Surgeon, before joining and the same will be indicated in the Offer letter.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail-ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail-ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NPCC website regularly for the above purpose.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
- NPCC will not be responsible for non receipt / late receipt of any communication/application due to postal or any other reason.
- Application should be sent by Speed post/ Regd. Post only. No applications will be accepted by hand.
- In case of variation in name/surname/ name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education/professional qualification/ caste/etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate.
- Post independence era necessitated all-around multifarious developmental activities in the country. Giant infrastructure projects were required to be taken up for which neither the private sector nor the State Government Construction Departments were equipped in machinery. And thus a legend solemnized as NPCC was incorporated on 9th January 1957 under erstwhile Ministry of Irrigation (Currently Ministry of Jal Shakti) to undertake Irrigation and Hydel Projects.
- It also acted as a deterrent on price to free run private construction companies. Subsequently NPCC diversified in other construction fields. Over the past 55 years NPCC has created land marks by completing innumerable projects even in remote areas where private sector companies did not venture. Completion of Wazirabad barrage across river Yamuna in one working season at Delhi, Asia’s longest Sir Aurther Cotton barrage across river Godavari in A.P. Singda earth Dam and Khuga Dam in Manipur, Maharani, Khowai & Manu barrage in Tripura, Loktak hydroelectric project in Manipur are few challenging projects of importance to demonstrate NPCC’s ability to contribute in the Nation’s development. NPCC believes in implementing the projects with highest customer satisfaction with global standards and take optimal care of all concerned stakeholders.
click above to download
the employment notification