Last Date:29 November,2019
Government of Andhra Pradesh
NHM Andhra Pradesh invites application for the posts of 1141 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2019 from B.V.Sc. pass candidates interested in CFW AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment opening. Follow this article for NHM Andhra Pradesh Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply CFW AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy.
Name of the post – Mid Level Health Provider
No of post – 1113
Pay Scale – 25000/- (Per Month)
BSc. (Nursing) passed.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- The Candidate will anytime be subject to the terms and conditions of his/her employment, including the Conduct, Discipline etc. and such other rules and administrative orders that may be in force from time to time during the Bridge Programme too.
- Candidate should not be suffering from any medical disability or illness, which is likely to hamper Candidate’s selection, including posting (after successful completion of Bridge Programme) at Sub Centers/Health & Wellness Centers. In case it is detected at a later stage that Candidate had concealed any information pertaining to Candidate’s medical status, the State Health Department /State
Health Society will be forced to cancel the offer of selection. In case of such evidence coming to light after Candidate’s joining, Candidate’s services (Contractual/conditional) will be liable for termination without notice at any time and Candidate will accordingly cease to be in the employment (Contractual/conditional) of the State Health Department/State Health Society.
- Postings under the State Health Department/State Health Society are transferable. The State Health Department/State Health Society reserves the right to post Candidate at any of its Sub Centres/Health & Wellness Centers within the State, if needed.
- The offer of selection is liable to be withdrawn at any point before joining and if joined, liable for termination without notice if competent authority comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, caste/category and/or any other particulars indicated by the Candidate in his/her application/personal resume/ other forms/formats submitted to the competent authority are not
recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information /particulars/ facts, which should have been brought to the notice of competent authority.
- Inadvertent omission or commission or mistakes, if any, appearing in the offer of selection are liable to be rectified at any time before or after joining to bring the terms and conditions of offer in accordance with the extant policy/rules and regulations of the State Health Department/State Health Society that may be in force from time to time.
- The above terms and conditions are not exhaustive and this offer is subject to the understanding that during period of Programme and subsequent service (Contractual/conditional), Candidate will be governed by the relevant rules, regulations and administrative orders that are framed from time to time.
- As the Programme is conducted for a whole batch, and not for individual candidate, extension in joining time will not be granted formally as no deferred batch is planned. Hence, the candidate should join on the scheduled date itself. Else, the offer may be subject to cancelation and withdrawal without further notice to the candidate. However, the competent authority/MD, NHM may grant suitable
extension in joining time on a case to case basis.
- Candidate will honor and observe the State Health Department/State Health Society’s vision, mission and values at all times to maintain high esteem of the State Health Department/State Health Society.
- The role and responsibility of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare is implementation of Maternal and Child Health Care and Family Welfare services in the State viz. Family Planning, Antenatal Care, Postnatal Care including Immunization services. The focus is mainly on promotive and preventive care. Family Welfare Programme is a Centrally Sponsored Programme with 100% financial assistance from Govt. of India from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Certain schemes are also assisted by State Government. External aided agencies are also assisting for the activities under National Rural Health Mission.
- Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare is responsible for planning, implementation, facilitation, coordination, supervision and monitoring of all activities relating to health – preventive, promotive and curative services; comprehensive reproductive and child health services; capacity development of the public health system; and all matters relating to primary and secondary hospital services and their interface with the tertiary health system.
- All programmes, schemes and activities implemented by the Govt. for the promotion of public health and family welfare in the state including the centrally sponsored schemes and externally financed projects, shall be executed through CH&FW.
- The CH&FW comprises the following divisions: Directorate of Public Health & Family Welfare, AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Directorate of IPM, Indian Institute of Health & Family Welfare.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form