Last Date:28 Nov,2019
Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited (GGRC)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates desirous to seek a job for 9 contractual positions of Assistant Consultant in Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited (GGRC) for concerned project.
Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send application in the prescribed format along with all relevant enclosures to reach the given address on or before the last date of 28-11-2019 .
Name of the post – Assistant Consultant
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – Rs.12,000/-
B.Sc (Agri) / BRS with 65 % marks.
General Condition:latest andhra govt jobs
- GGRC reserves the right to post selected candidates in any place in Gujarat State depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- It is to be noted that the copies of testimonials submitted by Candidates should be made Self Attested.
- Applications having insufficient information, documents or the applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Interview at their own cost.
- Canvassing in any form or in bringing any Political or outside influence (applicable or otherwise) will render rejection of application.
- No routine queries / correspondence regarding any individual application will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason.
- Management can raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates and can increase or decrease the number of post at the discretion of Management.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- For the above positions, interested candidates meeting with the requirements download Application Form from our website (visit: http://ggrc.co.in/webui/ Content.aspx?PageId=86).
- Send the duly filled Application Form along with latest CV, copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph Superscribing “Application for the post of “POST NAME” on the envelope addressing to the Manager (HR), Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited, Fertilizernagar Township, P.O. Fertilizernagar, Dist.: Vadodara – 391 750 (Gujarat) so as to reach on or before 28.11.2019 in person or Post by 5:00 PM.
- Please note that the above manpower is required in connection with the execution of a specific Project jointly with WWF India for Sustainable Better Cotton Initiatives to be undertaken in Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udepur, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Surendranagar and Vadodara Districts, where Cotton is cultivated as a major crop”.
- During Vibrant Gujarat Celebrations in year 2005, the Hon. Chief Minister declared that Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited (GGRC) shall implement the Micro Irrigation Scheme in the State. The main objective of the Company is to implement the Micro Irrigation Scheme to save water and energy, besides increasing the agricultural production and productivity in the larger interest of the farming community of the State. This task was entrusted to GSFC.
- At this point of time, it was thought fit to rename Gujarat Agri Processing Company Limited (GAPC), which was jointly promoted by Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFC), Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Co. Ltd. (GNFC) and Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Limited (GAIC) and incorporated in November 1998 with its Registered Office at Fertilizernagar, District Vadodara for undertaking and developing various agro based activities like food processing, high-tech green house etc. as Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited looking to the meager amount of activities undertaken by the former GAPC.
- Accordingly GGRC came into being in May 2005 to work inter alia as the Implementing Agency appointed by the Government of Gujarat and recognized by the Government of India for implementing the Micro Irrigation Scheme in the State of Gujarat.
- To achieve a sustainable natural resource management regime in agriculture sector in the State of Gujarat.
- To promote the concept of Micro Irrigation System, Protected Cultivation, Solar Water Pumping System and use of highly nutrient use efficient Water Soluble Fertilizers amongst the farmers of Gujarat as a tool for wise usage of resources resulting in higher agricultural productivity, thus, improving their livelihood and empowering them to participate meaningfully in the growth of the Agriculture Sector in the State.
- As a nodal agency using state-of-the-art technology to implement the Micro Irrigation Scheme on behalf of Government of India and Government of Gujarat.
- To promote the use of bio fertilizers, green and clean energy with the objective to protect the environment by conserving Agri Ecosystem in the State.
click above to download
the employment notification