Last Date:31 August,2019
Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh)
Andhra Bank invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 15 Sub-Staff. Apply Online before 31 August 2019. Andhra Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.andhrabank.in
Name of the post – Sub-Staff
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – 9560 – 18545/-
Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board.
General Information:government jobs
- Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. However, the upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent mentioned in the following case.
- SC/ST Category: By 5 years
- OBC Category: By 3 years
- Persons with Disability: By 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen: By 3 years in addition to the actual service to the period rendered in the Defence services. The maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 50 years unless it is so provided in Govt.Directives.
- Widows, Divorced Women and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried are entitled age relaxation by 9 years.
- In case of persons who are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit in more than one category, the relaxation shall be cumulative.
- Candidates should be the domicile of that District for which sub-staff vacancies have been notified/published. The eligible applicants to furnish proof of permanent residence or registration with concerned District Employment Exchange as a proof of domicile.
- Scale of pay of Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3- 16580-655/3-18545 plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances / perquisites permissible under the Bipartite Settlement or any award or law for the time being in force or made from time to time.
- SC/ST Category: The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Category: The candidates should submit their latest caste certificate (not more than one year from the date of Notification) issued by the competent authority which contains the Non-creamy layer clause. Their caste should be included in the central list of other backward classes. Otherwise, their candidature under OBC category shall not be considered.
- Persons with Disability: Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by Central / State Government should be enclosed.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to Zonal Office at the following address in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification alongwith Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability etc.
- Andhra Bank (BSE: 532418, NSE: ANDHRABANK) is a medium-sized public sector bank (PSB) of India, with a network of 2885 branches, 4 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 3798 automated teller machines (ATMs) as of 31 March 2019.During 2011–12, the bank entered the states of Tripura and Himachal Pradesh. The bank now operates in 25 states and three Union Territories. Andhra Bank has its headquarters in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- The Government of India owns 90.85% of its share capital as on 31 March 2019. The state owned Life Insurance Corporation of India holds 7.66% of the shares. The bank has done a total business of ₹3,106 billion (US$45 billion) and has earned a net profit of 5.40 billion (US$78 million) for the Financial Year 2015-16.
- Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya founded Andhra Bank in 1923 in Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The bank was registered on 20 November 1923 and commenced business on 28 November 1923 with a paid up capital of ₹100,000 (US$1,400) and an authorised capital of ₹1 million (US$14,000) In 1956, linguistic division of States was promulgated and Hyderabad was made the capital of Andhra Pradesh. The registered office of the bank was subsequently shifted to Andhra Bank Buildings, Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad. In the second phase of nationalisation of commercial banks commenced in April 1980, the bank became a wholly owned Government bank. In 1964, the bank merged with Bharat Lakshmi Bank and further consolidated its position in Andhra Pradesh.
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is a life insurance company in India. It is a joint venture between two of India’s public sector banks – Bank of Baroda (44%) and Andhra Bank (30%), and UK’s financial and investment company Legal & General(26%). It was incorporated in November 2009. It has its headquarters in Mumbai. IndiaFirst Life made more than ₹2 billion (US$29 million) in turnover in just four and half months since the insurance company became operational. IndiaFirst Life insurance company is headquartered in Mumbai. IndiaFirst is the first life insurance company to be recommended for ISO certification within 7 months of inception.
- Andhra Bank introduced Internet Banking Facility (AB INFI-net) to all customers of cluster linked branches. Rail Ticket Booking Facility is made available to all debit card holders as well as to internet banking customers through IRCTC Website through a separate gateway. Corporate Website is available in English, Hindi and Telugu Languages communicating Bank’s image and information. Bank has been given ‘BEST BANK AWARD’ a banking technology award by IDRBT, Hyderabad for extensive use of IT in Semi Urban and Rural Areas on 2 September 2006. IBA Jointly with TFCI has conferred the Joint Runner-up Award to the Bank in the Best Payments initiative category in recognition of outstanding achievement of the Bank in promoting ATM Channel.
- Andhra Bank opened a representative office in Dubai in May 2006 and another at Jersey City, New Jersey, in June 2009.
- In 2010 Malaysia awarded a commercial banking license to a locally incorporated bank to be jointly owned by Bank of Baroda, Indian Overseas Bank and Andhra Bank. The new bank, India BIA Bank (Malaysia), will have its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, which has a large population of Indians. Andhra Bank will hold a 25% stake in the joint-venture. Bank of Baroda will own 40% and IOB the remaining 35%.
- Andhra Bank entered MoU with Bank of Baroda and Legal & General Group of UK to form a joint venture life insurance company IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company. The shareholders’ agreement has already been signed and necessary formalities are being completed for setting up of the company. The JV Company is already incorporated in June’08 and is in the process of filing for approvals from IRDA etc. IndiaFirst has commenced operations.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form