Last Date:28 August,2019
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
RCFL aka Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Invites applications for the post of 12 Officer (Finance). Apply Online before 28 August 2019. RCFL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rcfltd.com
Name of the post – Officer (Finance)
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant OR B. Com plus MBA (Finance as specialization or Major) /MMS (Finance as specialization or Major).
General Information:himachal government jobs
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates,hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and RCF Ltd. will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
- Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The above qualifications should be acquired from a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere meeting to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications in terms of eligibility criteria so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and mobile number which should be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through e-mail / by sms (on the e-mail id as provided by them in the application form).
- For appearing personal interview all outstation eligible candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train / Bus Fare (restricted to III tier AC Fare). The reimbursement will be made through electronic mode only and candidate must have valid & active Bank details such as Account Number, IFSC code, MICR code & PAN number.
- For appearing online written test, if any, only SC /ST & PWBD outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train / Bus fare (restricted to III tier AC fare).
- The reimbursement will only be done on the basis of actual travel for appearing interview from the place of correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form. It will for shortest route & documentary evidence of travel is must.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for interview.
- At the time of Online Written Test/ interview, PWBD candidate has to submit certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure I). The PWBD candidates not submitting certificates in the prescribed format at the time of Online Written Test/ interview will not be considered in PwBD category.
- Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in ‘creamy layer’ will not be entitled to reservation benefits and should apply as General category. At the time of interview, candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy layer), submitting certificates in the prescribed format and which are issued by the Competent Authority after 1st April, 2019 (as given in Annexure II) will only be considered in the OBC category. If the certificate is not produced or not produced in the prescribed format,the candidates will be considered in General category. If the candidate has applied for the latest Certificate, a copy of the receipt of application obtained from the Certificate issuing authority is required to be produced at the time of interview for considering them provisionally in OBC Category.
- Candidates applying under SC/ST category, but not submitting the caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (as given in Annexure-III) at the time of Online Written Test/interview will not be considered in SC/ST category.The candidates have to strictly follow the instructions as regards the Caste Certificate.
- Candidate applying under EWS category, at the time of interview has to submit Income and Asset certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure – IV). The Income & Asset Certificate issued after 01.02.2019 shall only be accepted as proof of candidates claim as belonging to EWS.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit the No Objection Certificate from his employer at the time of interview.
- Copy of Online Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 03.09.2019 at 5.00 p.m.
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company with about 80% of its equity held by the Government of India. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM from Mumbai. Government of India has accorded “Mini-Ratna” status to RCF.
- RCF is one of the earliest units set up in the country with a vision of growth in fertilizer production for food security. It manufactures Urea, Complex Fertilizers, Bio-fertilizers, Micro-nutrients, 100 per cent water soluble fertilizers, soil conditioners and a wide range of Industrial Chemicals. It produces 23 lac MT Urea, 6.5 lac MT Complex fertilizers and 1.6 lac MT of Industrial Chemicals every year. The company is a household name in rural India with brands “Ujjwala” (urea) and “Suphala” (complex fertilizers) which carry a high brand equity. RCF has countrywide marketing network in all major states. Apart from the own manufactured products, the Company is also engaged in marketing of SSP and imported fertilizer inputs like, DAP, MOP & NPK fertilizers. Besides fertilizer products, RCF also produces almost twenty industrial chemicals that are important for the manufacture of dyes, solvents, leather, pharmaceuticals and a host of other industrial products.
- Chemicals essential for every industry from food and drugs to Synthetic fibres, from textiles and cement to pesticides and paints; from explosives to specialty solvents and dye stock are produced by RCF. RCF also pioneered the manufacture of basic chemicals such a Methanol, Ammonia, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Methylamines, Dimethyl Formamide and Dimethyl acetamide, Formic Acid, Argon in India. Today RCF is the only manufacturer of Dimethyl Formamide in India.
- RCF has always striven for upkeep of the plants through modernizing and upgrading technology. Revamping and de-bottlenecking is the secret that has kept the company thriving for five decades. As part of modernization, RCF has recently modernized its Ammonia – I, Nitric Acid, Methanol and ANP plants. This has facilitated plants to sustain operations and meet technological challenges of improved efficiency, lower energy consumption and maintain environmental norms. It has also resulted in company achieving the highest standards of safety and product quality.
- Safety is paramount important factor of RCF work culture. Safety work culture is always practiced in RCF. Depending upon the job scope and sensitivity of job, Safety Work Permits (Class I and Class II) are issued for carrying out the job. Training of safety practices, use of Personal Protective Equipment, rescue operations, fire fighting methods are imparted not only to RCF personnel but also to the contractor personnel in various training sessions including refresher courses. RCF also has a disaster management plan in place in case of exigencies.
- At the root of every successful product and project is a strong R&D base and its sound planning, innovative ideas and perfect project management. Product development is a continuous process at RCF. Advanced technical equipment and highly skilled technicians enhance the values of innovation.
- Since inception, RCF has successfully and safely operated two dozen chemical and fertilizer plants for the past five decades at Trombay. The Company has operated plants at Thal for last thirty years and maintained the quality of environment. This itself has been a huge challenge and demonstrates company’s commitment towards environment and concern about the neighbourhood. RCF has spent more than Rs. 400 crore over the years in various pollution abatement and environment improvement schemes. This includes massive drive for tree plantation under “Chembur Green” Project. Complete transparency is maintained by the Company in dissemination of environment related data and information. Through four dedicated continuous Ambient Air Monitoring Systems located around the boundary of the factory, real time emission levels are displayed through an illuminated board placed at the entrance of the factory for public viewing. No wonder that the company is maintaining ISO 14000 accreditation for environment since fifteen years. Both the manufacturing units are accredited with ISO 9000 for quality and OHSAS 18000 for Occupational Health and Safety.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form