Last Date:28 August,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Sarkari Job Applications for the post of 05 Contract Engineer. Apply Online before 28 August 2019. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.in
Name of the post – Contract Engineer
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – 30000/- (Per Month)
BE / B Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering with First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates,
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be as per Government directives.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview. BEL will not be responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL website www.bel-india.in. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying the candidates should possess valid email-id and mobile numbers which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
- The printed Admit Card along with a photograph and relevant documents(10th Certificate for Date of birth proof, 12th Certificate, Degree Marks sheet of all semesters, Degree, Experience certificate, Caste certificate), with self-attested copies needs to be shown at the time of written test/ interview
- Go to our website: www.bel-india.in Click on CAREERS and RECRUITMENTS wherein a link has been provided to submit the application online OR apply by typing the URL, given below: https://kot.bghr-recruitment.com/ApplForm_CMT.aspx?pid=3
- Upon filling up all the details, verify the data entered and click on SUBMIT. Upon submission a message reflects on the screen “Your application has been successfully received” and will be given user name and password which will be your date of birth. An example of which is shown below:Your user name is: -KOT-1-1-1 and the password is “Your Date of Birth”.
- Please note your username and password that will be required in future to login to portal to download the AdmitCard.You can see this information in your mail ID also, mentioned by you in online application.
- The online registrations would be open from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019.
- The applications will be scrutinized and applicants meeting the above criteria will be called for Written Test (objective type question in above discipline) and /or interview depends on the number of applications received. Date of the written test and Interview will be intimated by e-mail/Post in due course. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a self-attested copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test/interview, failing which the candidature shall be rejected.Candidates who have not completed BE/B Tech
need not apply
- In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.
- From humble beginnings in 1954, when BEL was set up in association with CSF, France (now, Thales), to manufacture basic communication equipment, BEL now produces a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment in fields such as Defence Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom & Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics, Electro Optics, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, BEL also provides turnkey system solutions. Civilian products from BEL include Electronic Voting Machines, Tablet PC, solar-powered traffic signal systems and Access Control Systems.
- Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus. BEL has also set up a wide network of offices and service centres countrywide as well as two overseas offices – at New York and Singapore.
- BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
- BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as production agency with many DRDO labs. From a meagre turnover of Rs.2 lakhs in 1956-57, BEL has grown manifold to record a turnover of Rs.7,510 crores (provisional) in 2015-16.
- BEL is not only a successful business story but also an organization which cares for people and society. Even before the term ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ gained currency, BEL has undertaken innumerable CSR activities and continues to do them with a lot of passion and commitment. BEL has set up educational institutions, including a special school for the mentally challenged. It has also set up hospitals, fine arts clubs and sports facilities. These and other welfare initiatives ensure a good quality of life for employees and their dependents. Some of these facilities also serve the local community. BEL is currently concentrating on promoting education, sanitation, health care, rural development, employment and enhancing vocational skills, while ensuring environmental sustainability.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form