Last Date:28 August,2019
Advt No : 30/2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL aka Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 20 Technical Officer. Walk-in-Selection 28 August 2019. ECIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ecil.co.in
Name of the post – Technical Officer
No of post – 20
Pay Scale – 23000/- (Per Month)
A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/Mechanical.
General Information:government jobs
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of two years (extendable by two more years depending upon project requirements) to work at New Delhi against the project requirements of Security System & Projects Division. Qualification and experience for the post are given below:
- The walk-in-interview for Technical Officer on contract will be held on 28.08.2019 at ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina,New Delhi -110 028, Ph.No.011-25774645/011-25777676.
- 10 posts reserved for UR, 5 posts for OBC, 3 Post for SC & 2 Post for ST category
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of installation, Commissioning and maintenance of CCTV system including hand on experience on storage, servers and network switches/routers and networking related activities.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of CCTV, Networking,DG Set and UPS related activities.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Linux/Window Server,installation, configuration and maintenance of server Networking & SQL Database storage, switches/routers and installation of software package etc.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of auto cad drawing work..
- Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the interview between 1000 hrs to 1200 hrs. on
28.08.2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience caste & PWD certificate if any etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the venue indicated above.
- The selection will be based on performance in interview. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection.
- Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment for you in ECIL through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; It is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.
- ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several ‘firsts’ in these fields prominent among them being country’s First Digital Computer 1.First Solid State TV 2.First Control & Instrumentation of Nuclear Power Plants 3.First Earth Station Antenna 4.First Computrized Operator Information System 5.First Radiation Monitoring & Detection Systems 6.First Automatic Message Switching Systems 7.First Operation & Maintenance Center For E-108 Exchange 8.First Programmable Logic Controller 9.First Solid State Cockpit Voice Recorder 10.First Electronic Voting Machines.
- The company played a very significant role in the training and growth of high caliber technical and managerial manpower especially in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. Though the initial thrust was on meeting the Control & Instrumentation requirements of the Nuclear Power Program, the expanded scope of self-reliance pursued by ECIL enabled the company to develop various products to cater to the needs of Defence, Civil Aviation, Information & Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police, and Para-Military Forces, Oil & Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal sectors and various user departments in the Government domain. ECIL thus evolved as a multi-product company serving multiple sectors of Indian economy with emphasis on import of country substitution and development of products & services that are of economic and strategic significance to the country.
- To contribute to the country in acheving self reliance in strategic electronics.
- ECIL’s mission is to consolidate its status as a valued national asset in the area of strategic electronics with specific focus on Atomic Energy, Defence, Security and such critical sectors of strategic national importance.
- To continue services to the country’s needs for the peaceful uses Atomic Energy. Special and Strategic requirements of Defence and Space, Electronics Security Systems and Support for Civil Aviation sector.
- To establish newer technology products such as Container Scanning Systems and Explosive Detectors.
- To explore new avenues of business and work for growth in strategic sectors in addition to working for realizing technological solutions for the benefit of society in areas like Agriculture, Education, Health, Power, Transportation, Food, Disaster Management etc.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form