Last Date:10 OCt,2019
Advt No: No: NIPERK/04/2019
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
Kolkata (West Bengal)
NIPER Kolkata is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 15 posts of Assistant Professor, Registrar and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 10-10-2019 and send print of online application to given address latest 22-10-2019, after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Assistant Professor, Registrar and Various
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – Level- 8,9,10,12,13
Graduation / Ph.D. degree / Master’s Degree / Post-Graduation .
General Information:govt jobs
- Candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite essential qualifications, age, experience criteria, etc., laid down in the advertisement before applying for the relevant post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the “Online Application form”, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
- Candidates may apply on prescribed application form online from the NIPER-K Website. They can apply for more than one post provided, they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In such a case, the candidate has to apply for each post and Pay Application Fee separately. However, based on the number of candidates applying for different posts, the institute reserves the right to hold a written test and/or Interview for the various posts together or separately on a single or multiple days across various sessions as per suitability of the institute.
- Incomplete online application or Hard copy of application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/Certificates/Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate to receive call letter.
- The applicants serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs/Autonomous organization must send their hard copy of application (in the prescribed format) along with the relevant documents “Through Proper Channel”. Such candidates are required to send advance copies of their applications before the due date but their candidature shall only be considered if their applications are received through proper channel within 15 days of closing date of receipt of hard copy of applications.
- Selection Committee reserves the rights to recommend higher initial pay and position to exceptionally qualified, experienced and deserving selected candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
- Protection of pay will be given as per Govt. rules.
- Skype interviews can be arranged for overseas candidates.
- No TA/DA and accommodation shall be provided for attending the written test/skill test/interview.
- The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be reckoned for all the posts (Teaching and Non-Teaching) as on the last date for submission of online applications i.e., on 10/10/2019 and the experience for Teaching post will be considered from the date of completion of Master Degree to the last date of online application, i.e., 10/10/2019 by excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. (copies of documents for date of registration and date of completion of Ph.D. must be enclosed, In case if the candidate is unable to submit the proof for date of registration, post Ph.D experience will only be considered).
- Appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature with a probation period of 1 (One) year for the posts T-01 to T-06 and NT-01 and 2 (Two) years for the posts NT-02 to NT-08 and the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- 13a. Applicants under deputation will be considered for permanent absorption on completion of deputation period as per rules subject to satisfactory service.
- For the posts of T-01 to T-06, NT-01 and NT-02 the mode of recruitment is by either Direct Recruitment or on Deputation basis and for the posts NT-03 to NT-08 the mode of recruitment is only on Direct Recruitment.
- The selection process for Teaching posts consists of two phases (a) Seminar Presentation (b) Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to give seminar presentation before a duly constituted Committee. Only the candidates recommended by the Committee based on their performance in the seminar presentation shall attend the Interview before the Selection Panel. Candidates are advised to visit the Website http://niperkolkata.edu.in regularly. No separate call letter will be sent. Email communication will only be sent. For non-Teaching posts, selection process is based on the performance in the Interview before the duly constituted committee for the post NT01 to NT-07 and for the post NT-08 is based on entrance skill test (Skill test will be conducted for proficiency in Type writing in English, 40 w.p.m). Candidates selected in skill test will be called for personal interview.
- A Candidate’s admission to the Written Test/Interview and subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally declared by the NIPER-K. The NIPER-K would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/Certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in the NIPER-K, their services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Applicants are advised to mention their correct and active email id in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.
- Intimations will be sent only by E-mail as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
- In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published in the Institute’s website only. Accordingly,all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s Website.
- Guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER Act, 1998 as amended from time to time.
- No person shall be recruited unless he/she in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his/her official duties. Before candidates recruited directly are finally approved for appointment to the institute, he/she shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness from whom the appointing authority specifies.
- After joining the service of the Institute, the persons will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He / She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
- Candidates’ who have obtained degrees/diplomas/certificates for various courses from any Institution declared fake / derecognized by the UGC/AICTE/PCI shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the post advertised.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this Advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-K Website shall prevail.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata (NIPER-K) was created in 2007 under the aegis of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizer as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. This followed establishment of NIPER Mohali, which is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPERs are conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities to become a globally recognized brand.
- NIPER-Kolkata is constantly aimed to provide prospective students, an excellent atmosphere to high quality education in the area of pharmaceuticals. The Institute aims to inculcate, prepare and empower students/scholars as leaders in pharmaceutical industries, academia. The academic agenda in NIPER-Kolkata includes professional degree programs M.S.(Pharm.) and doctoral programs Ph.D. in four specializations, Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products,Pharmacoinformatics and Pharmacology & Toxicology, to students who have the potential to excel in their respective fields.
click above to download
the employment notification