Last Date:16 September,2019
Advt. No. : NPCIL / Kaiga Site / HRM / TA / 01 / 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL aka Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 54 Trade Apprentices. Apply Online before 16 September 2019. NPCIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.npcil.nic.in
Name of the post – Trade Apprentices
No of post – 54
Pay Scale – Not Specified
ITI Pass Certificate in relevant Trade.
General Information:bank jobs
- The age of the applicant should not be below 14 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General candidates as on 16.09.2019. Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, & PWBD candidates would be given as per the Government of India orders.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI course.
- The candidates shall be engaged after qualifying the standard medical examination.
- 90 % of the minimum wage of Semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she had undergone 2 yrs ITI training course.
- 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she has undergone 1 yr ITI training course.
- The place of training shall be Plant Site, Kaiga, Via Karwar, Kaiga – 581400, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
- The Engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprentices Rules, 1992.
- The candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a
Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the no. of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reason what so ever.
- Any person engaged to undergo apprentice training in a designated trade shall enter in to contract of apprenticeship with NPCIL as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. The contract of apprenticeship shall terminate on the expiry of the period of apprenticeship training. Any premature or extension of contract of apprenticeship shall be dealt as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
- No Transport / Hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation shall be provided to the selected apprentices.
- Candidates should submit only one application form and not more than one irrespective of number of trades applied for.
- The apprentice after completion of the training shall have no right to claim employment in NPCIL.
- It shall not be obligatory on the part of the NPCIL to offer any employment to any apprentice who has completed the period of his apprenticeship training nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the NPCIL.
- The candidates shall have to submit their application alongwith the documents through web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in. For applying through online, initially they have to register themselves
in the said web portal. The last date for applying online is 16.09.2019. The path for applying online is as follows
- Login to the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in 4 Apprentices 4 Candidate Registration 4 Fill the details 4 Upload the 10th & ITI marks sheet 4 Upload the photograph & Date of Birth document.
- Apprentice 4 Apply for Apprenticeship 4 Select the Establishment name as “Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited 4 Select region as RDSDE, Karnataka- Select state as Karnataka-) District as Uttara Kannada 4 Click on search-) Apply (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) 4 In establishment trade details select trade 4 Apply 4 Fill the details & apply.
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
- NPCIL is responsible for design, construction, commissioning and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is a MoU signing, profit making and dividend paying company with the highest level of credit rating (AAA rating by CRISIL and CARE). NPCIL is presently operating 22 commercial nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 6780 MW. The reactor fleet comprises two Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) and 18 Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) including one 100 MW PHWR at Rajasthan which is owned by DAE, Government of India and two 1000 MW VVER reactor KKNPS-1&2, in this, latest addition to the fleet is the unit-2 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Station, a 1000 MW VVER (Pressurised Water Reactor type), which has started its commercial operation on March 31, 2017. Currently NPCIL has Eight reactors under various stages of construction totaling 6200 MW capacity.
- Pre-project activities at new sites, which were accorded ‘in principle’ approval by the Government, have been initiated so as to enable early launch of projects at these sites.
- Being a responsible corporate citizen, NPCIL accomplishes CSR activities and implements projects related to Sustainable Development (SD). The company is compliance to Corporate Governance as per guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises (DPE).
- To be globally proficient in nuclear power technology, contributing towards long term energy security of the country.
- The Mission of the Company is ‘To develop nuclear power technology and to produce nuclear power as a safe, environmentally benign and economically viable source of electrical energy to meet the increasing electricity needs of the country’.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form