Last Date:11 Nov,2019
South Central Railway (SCR)
South Central Railway (SCR) is in need of suitable candidates for the recruitment of 14 posts of Group C & D (Scouts & Guides Quota) on fixed remuneration basis. Indian citizens are encouraged to apply for these posts.Candidates may send their applications for these positions by 11-11-2019 . The application forms received after closing date will not be considered.
Name of the post – Group C & D
No of post – 14
Pay Scale – Level 2 (7th CPC)
10th with ITI OR 12th with min 50% marks and related Scouts & Guides certificate and experience.
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railways should Scouts and Guides Quota 2019-20 Date:.12.10.2019 submit their applications through proper channel, duly submitting Service Certificate and Employment Notice No. SCRIPNo Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance Affix self or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, and mode of selection shall be To, attested recent final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Colour Office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 4th photograph Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed forthe selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required vide Chapter 13 of the Brochure 1 Applied for Level -1 OR Level – 2 (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions (Only one level should be mentioned) Department of personnel Training, New Delhi). As large number of candidates is producing certificates issued by authority different from appropriate authority, they are 2 Preference for division in order of priority in SC HYB BZA GNT GTL NED advised to strictly comply with the instructions.
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank (for example : 1,5,3,2,4 ). However, Calling ofTehsildar, in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates. OBC candidates shall also submit OBC for preference for division does not confer Non-Creamy-Layer Certificate in Central Government format issued on or after upon any right to be posted in that division.
01/01/2015 by the Competent Authority to get the benefit of age relaxation. Certificates 3 Name in full (In CAPTIAL Letters) should contain Religion, Caste, Date of Issue etc and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority.
- Before applying to the post, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the all eligibility 4 Father’s /Husband’s Name conditions prescribed in the Notification and he/she is required to enclose all necessary (In CAPTIAL Letters) documents along with his/her application. No subseguent document shall be entertained 5 Nationality (Only Indian) at the further stage of recruitment and reserves rights to reject any aQQlication, not fulfilling the eligibility condition/conditions. at any stage of recruitment.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided; candidate may have to stay for 2-3 days Educational Qualification during selection for which he/she has to make his/her own arrangements.
- The successful candidates will be posted at the discretion of the Competent Authority [Refer to Para 2 (a) of Notification)] anywhere on the South Central Railway subject to availability of vacancies and they 8 Certificates in Scouts and Guides cannot seek transfer outside of the South Central Railway for the period of 05 years.
- In its great task of mass movement of people and material South Central Railway employs a workforce of 1.01 lakhs qualified, trained personnel. Be it providing service to the customer with efficiency and humility, or earning profits for the organisation, the fraternity of South Central Railway has proved to be a model workforce. Systematic organisation and able leadership are just the right ingredients that have gone into building a progressive public service organisation like South Central Railway.
- The South Central Railway (abbreviated SCR ) is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways.The jurisdiction of the zone is spread over the states of Maharashtra, Telangana, and some portions of Madhya Pradesh. It has three divisions under its administration, which include Nanded, Secunderabad, Hyderabad.It was re-organized in 2019 and the divisions of Vijayawada, Guntur and Guntaka railway station were separated to form South Coast Railway zone. Gajanan Mallya is the present general manager of the zone.
- South Central Railway was formed on 02.10.1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. Subsequently, Guntakal Division of Southern Railway was merged with South Central Railway on 02.10.1977 and Sholapur Division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad Division was split into two Divisions viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17.02.1978. Following re-organisation of zones and Divisions with effect from 01.04.2003, two new Divisions viz., Guntur and Nanded were operationalised duly transferring Hubli Division to newly formed South Western Railway.
- Presently S.C. Railway has 6 Divisions, viz, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Guntur and Nanded. South Central Railway predominantly serves the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Maharashtra and to a limited extent, portions of Karnataka, Tamilnadu & Madhya Pradesh states.
- The zone is spread over the states of Telangana, Maharashtra and parts of Madhya Pradesh.It has three divisions after the re-organization of the zone.
click above to download
the employment notification