Last Date:21 October,2019
Advt No : 42/2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL aka Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 15 Technical Officer. Walk-in-Interview 21 October 2019. ECIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ecil.co.in
Name of the post – Technical Officer
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – 23000/- (Per Month)
A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
General Information:faculty opening
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of two years (extendable by two more years depending upon on performance of the candidate and Project Requirements) to work at Gurgaon, Jabalpur,Pune, Delhi, Visakhapatnam, Panipat, Srirangapatnam, Nagpur, Bengaluru,Lonawala and Mumbai against the project requirement of Antenna Products & Satcom Division.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the following areas:
a) Basic Networking Concepts.
b) TCP/IP Protocol, Router, Switches & LAN, WAN Technologies.
c) Operating System – RHEL, Windows server.
d) Router configuration and other networking area like VOIP, Frame Relay multiplexes,OSPF, SNMP.
e) Knowledge in VSAT Equipment, Types of Modems & site related works related to Antenna & VSAT.
f) Knowledge in the field of RF Communication / IT Hardware & Software / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Network.
g) Knowledge of UPS, Isolation Transformer, Electrical Cables & Wiring etc.
- Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD.
- 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the Interview on 21.10.2019 from 0930 hrs. to 1200 hrs. as indicated at “Interview Venue Details”above. The eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application form along with all original certificates in support of date of birth,qualification, experience, caste & PWD certificate if applicable etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
- The selection will be based on performance in interview. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/increase/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment for you in ECIL through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; It is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) (भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निगम लिमिटेड ( ईसीआईएल ) ) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
- ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
- The company played a very significant role in the training and growth of high caliber technical and managerial manpower especially in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. Though the initial thrust was on meeting the Control & Instrumentation requirements of the Nuclear Power Program, the expanded scope of self-reliance pursued by ECIL enabled the company to develop various products to cater to the needs of Defence, Civil Aviation, Information & Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police, and Para-Military Forces, Oil & Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal sectors and various user departments in the Government domain. ECIL thus evolved as a multi-product company serving multiple sectors of Indian economy with emphasis on import of country substitution and development of products & services that are of economic and strategic significance to the country.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form