Last Date:14 July,2019
Nainital Bank aka The Nainital Bank Limited Invites applications for the post of 230 Clerks, PO & SO. Apply Online before 14 July 2019. Nainital Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.nainitalbank.co.in
Name of the post — Probationary Officers (PO) & Specialist Officers (SO)
No of post — 130
Pay Scale — 23700 – 42020/-, 31705 – 45950 /-
Graduate, Post Graduate, CA/ICWA, BE/B.Tech, MBA.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- The Nainital Bank Limited is around a centuryold Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
- With a glorious track record as a profit making entity since 1973, The Nainital Bank Limited is the only Uttarakhand based Scheduled Commercial Bank with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital. At present the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida with a network of 139 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
- Probationary Officers-35 in Officers Grade/Scale-I and Specialist Officers in the stream of Credit-25, Agriculture-18, Information Technology-10, Personnel-05 &Law- 02, , in the pay Scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level). CTC would be approximately Rs. 7.00 lacs P.A.
- Specialist Officers in the Stream of Credit in Officers Grade/Scale-II- 35-in the scale of Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level). CTC would be approximately Rs.9.00 lacs P.A.
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online from June 29th 2019 to July 14th, 2019 (inclusive of both days) throughlink –
http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/recruitment.aspxappearing under recruitment page in the Bank’s website (www.nainitalbank.co.in) after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Where the University has awarded CGPA / GPA score to the candidate, the percentage marks shall be calculated by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional/ additional optional subject.
- Candidates can apply for only one post in the Specialist posts i.e. (Credit Officers Grade I, Agriculture Officer Grade I, IT Officer Grade I, Personnel Officer Grade I, Law Officer Grade I and Credit Officer Grade II). In case they apply for more than one posts – only the last application will be considered as valid.
- In the Examination Hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the Call Letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with Photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with Photograph/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar/E- Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- Candidates have to produce in original, the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination Call Letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the examination/ interview, as the case may be. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Call Letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the Photo Identity Proof.Female candidates who have changed first/ last/ middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette Notification/their original Marriage Certificate/ Affidavit in original.
- In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression / hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form which shall also be brought at the time of appearing of interview, if called for.
- The Nainital Bank Limited (NTB) (known as Nainital Bank) is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922. The bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, and has over 139 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana.It has become TTC (Ten Thousand Crore) Company and aims to be most customer centric bank of india,it is listed as a scheduled bank by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Nainital Bank was founded by Govind Ballabh Pant. In 1975, the government-owned Bank of Baroda (BOB), the second largest bank in India, acquired a 98.6% (around 99%) stake in the bank and made it a subsidiary.
- In April 2004, National Insurance Company (NIC) signed an agreement with Nainital Bank for distribution of its general insurance products through the bank’s branches across Uttarakhand, Haryana and New Delhi states.The bank had a net worth of around Rs 1.12 billion on as on 31 March 2006.It bank launched its rights issue in September 2009, to expand its capital adequacy ratio (CAR) to 14 per cent, this came after it previously withdrew its plans for an IPO due to adverse market conditions in 2007; by April 2010, the right issue had raised ₹300 million (US$4.3 million).
- Nainital bank is associated with Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, LIC, National Insurance Company Limited etc.Currently, NBL has 135 branches in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.It also provide online facilities, apart from Personal Banking, Business Banking, Rural and Agricultural Banking. The Nainital Bank Limited is registered as scheduled commercial bank with Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the central bank of India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form