Last Date:31 July,2019
Advt. No. : 3/2019
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites application for the post of 202 Executive, Non-Executive Vacancy 2019. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post — Executive & Non-Executive
No of post — 202
Pay Scale — 8600/-, 10700/-, 16800 – 24110/-
10th, ITI, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirements specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- MALE candidates only can apply for the post of Fire Operator (Trainee) and Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee).
- Selection/joining of the candidate will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the company.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC from.
- No Traveling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test and Medical Examination.
- Outstation candidates attending the Interview for Executive posts will be reimbursed single to and fro AC 3 Tier Rail fare / Bus fare, alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges, if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Interview by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, attending the Skill Test / Trade Test /PAT for the Non-Executive posts will be reimbursed single to and fro Sleeper Class Rail fare / Bus fare alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges, if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Skill Test / Trade Test / PAT by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- SAIL/RSP reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of written test / interview / skill test / trade test / PAT, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/Correspondence Course/Off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce Civil Equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview / skill test / trade test / PAT.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi/Odia, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/RSP reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto; in which case Rourkela Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes, if any.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
- Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain the copy of E-receipt of Application Fee and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Rourkela.
- While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application, application without photograph & signature / application without application fee / application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant. The decision of SAIL-RSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- The reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC/EWS category is as per Presidential Directives.
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Serviceman (ESM) shall be on horizontal basis as per the
prevailing rules. If suitable ESM candidates are not available for filling up of posts reserved for ESM, the same will be filled up by candidates other than ESM.
- PWDs belonging to categories of disability mentioned against each post / discipline above and having disability
of 40% or more shall only be considered. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates of the disability category for which the vacancy is reserved, the same will be filled by interchange from among other suitable disability category.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through Email/SMS only. All information regarding “Test Schedule/Admit Card/Call Letter etc.’ shall be provided through Email/SMS/uploading on SAIL website. Candidates must download/ print their Admit Card/Call Letter once it is made available on the application portal. SAIL/RSP will not be responsible for any loss of Email/SMS sent, due to invalid or wrong Email ID/ Mobile Number provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her Email/Mobile in time. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test/Interview/Skill Test/Trade Test/PAT only if they possess valid Admit Card/Call Letter respectively.
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore (US$6.83 Billion) for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees (as of 01-Sep-2018). With an annual production of 14.38 million metric tons, SAIL is the largest steel producer in India and one of the largest steel producers in the world. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Sri Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the current Chairman of SAIL.
- SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur(Asansol) and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur. As a part of its global ambition, the company is undergoing a massive expansion and modernisation programme involving upgrading and building new facilities with emphasis on state of the art green technology. According to a recent survey, SAIL is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. Besides, it has R&D centre for Iron & Steel (RDCIS), centre for Engineering in Ranchi, Jharkand.
- SAIL traces its origin to the Hindustan Steel Limited (HSL) which was set up on 19 January 1954. HSL was initially designed to manage only one plant that was coming up at Rourkela.
- For Bhilai and Durgapur Steel Plants, the preliminary work was done by the Iron and Steel Ministry. From April 1957, the supervision and control of these two steel plants were also transferred to Hindustan Steel. The registered office was originally in New Delhi. It moved to Calcutta in July 1956, and ultimately to Ranchi in December 1959.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form