Last Date:10 July,2019
ADVERTISEMENT No. 07/2019
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
Applications are invited from suitable Candidates for the recruitment to the Posts of Research Officer and Project Staff in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH Mysore).Submit completed applications along with all relevant documents to the given address on or before the due date of 10-07-2019 .
Name of the post — Research Officer & Project Staff
No of post — 03
Pay Scale — Rs.30,000/-,Rs.39,000/-
B.S.Ed (HI)/ B.Ed-Sp-Ed-HI with 1 yrs experience,/Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology , Ph.D in Speech Language Pathology with 1 yrs experience.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- The filling up of the above posts shall be on need basis and would be for a period mentioned against each post.
- All the details furnished in the offline application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained.
- Applications without photograph, Signature and necessary Marks cards, certificates in support of their application shall be summarily rejected.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities/ Institutions.
- The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed,shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for the post and will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of Applications.
- Upper age limit will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Candidates should mention their place of work, post code and name of the post in their Application form with their photocopy of all educational qualification certificates/ experience certificates/DOB proof with self attested. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Applications with their photocopy of certificates with self attested for each post indicating the name of the post and post code in each Application applied for. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
- The Applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and only short listed candidates will be considered for selection process. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called or skill, trade test, written test or selection.
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of it, will not entitle the candidates to be considered for the post. The candidates should furnish all the Qualifications and Experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed for consideration of their candidature.
- The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Institute.
- A Skill Test if found necessary may be conducted and details will be notified in the AIISH website and the eligible candidates will be informed of it in due course.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
- The competent authority reserves right not to fill all or any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Interim enquiries and other enquiries will not be attended to.
How To Apply:
- Application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.in
- Interested candidates who meet the requirement, may send their Applications along with I3io-data, Self attested copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma/ Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s), wherever applicable, Certificate of Disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc., indicating the name of the post and post code on the envelop to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore — 570 006 on or before .IPt.at 5.30 PM.
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- is prescribed for General Category and 013C candidates and Rs. 40/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories. Women and PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee Payment of application fee: By way of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, Mysore payable at Mysore”.
- Application forms without proof of payment of prescribed application fees, DD.No & date are liable to be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date or with insufficient information are likely to be not considered.
- The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, commonly known as AIISH (AYE-SH), is located in Manasagangotri (Mysore University Campus), Mysore, India. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The institute was established in 1966 with a focus on training professionals for speech and hearing sciences.
- AIISH also conducts research in speech-language pathology, audiology, speech sciences, and hearing sciences. Some of the current research activities focus on early identification and genetics of hearing impairment, effectiveness of intervention strategies, development of assessment materials for Indian languages, and speech speaker recognition. It has developed normative data for speech and language acquisition in children for various Indian languages and established a research fund from which small grants are awarded to specialists working in fields such as neurology, genetics, epidemiology, linguistics, otolaryngology, clinical psychology and pediatrics. It also publishes a yearly scholarly journal.
- AIISH has been recognized as a center of excellence in the area of deafness by World Health Organization (WHO). It has also received recognition from the University Grants Commission (UGC) as a center for advanced research and from the Department of Science & Technology (DST) as a Science and Technology Institute.
- AIISH provides clinical services for speech, language, and hearing disorders through its clinical service program. The therapy clinic provides assessment and intervention services, for variety of speech, language, and hearing disorders, to individuals of all ages. It also offers public education programs and conducts workshops for speech-language pathologists, audiologists, educators for the hearing impaired, medical, and allied health professionals.
click above to download
the employment notification