Last Date:19 September,2019
Advt No : HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/2/2019
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
HCL aka Hindustan Copper Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 129 Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2019. HCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.hindustancopper.com
Name of the post – Trade Apprentice
No of post – 129
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Passed 10th exam or equivalent and ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT.
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- The candidates advised to submit the Online Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Before, filling online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application Form” provided on the website. They may click on the ‘Career’ button to get the instruction for online application submission.
- The candidate’s passport-size colour photograph (size less than 50 KB),Signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format, and other required documents also in .jpg format (size less than 50 KB) should be uploaded.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip and keep a copy of the same for their reference and future records.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail Ids and mobile numbers active till the completion of this engagement process.
- Any amendment or update on this shall be communicated only through company website www.hindustancopper.com. Hence please keep on visiting the website from time to time for any update in future.
- The company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats as per requirement.
- The candidature of applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is
detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and or/ that he has furnished any
incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
- This is only an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in
HCL/KCC after completion of apprenticeship training nor can an apprentice claim right of employment on the grounds of completion of
- The decision of The Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection
of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 19.09.2019
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals.
- Registration number with RDAT is compulsory to apply for the above trades.
- Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL. This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2, otherwise, application will not be submitted.
- The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for. They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases only the first submitted application shall be considered.
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
- The Company markets copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.), copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. In normal practice, more than 90% of the sales revenue is generated from cathode and continuous cast copper rods. In concluded financial year 2016-17, as per provisional estimates, the Company has earned a net profit of Rs 61.94 crore against a sales turnover of Rs 1216.94 crore. HCL’s mines and plants are spread across five operating Units, one each in the States of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat as named below:
Khetri Copper Complex (KCC) at Khetrinagar, Rajasthan
Indian Copper Complex (ICC) at Ghatsila, Jharkhand
Malanjkhand Copper Project (MCP) at Malanjkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Taloja Copper Project (TCP) at Taloja, Maharashtra
Gujarat Copper Project (GCP) at Jhagadia, Gujarat
- To strive to be a leading metal mining company and maximize total shareholder return by sustainably finding, developing, and mining copper ore and such other geologically associated minerals.
- To achieve sustainable growth in business through optimum & efficient use of existing resources and assets.
- To achieve rapid expansion of mining capacity through expansion of existing mines, re-opening of closed mines and green field projects.
- Detailed exploration of existing mines and new mining leases to expand mining capacity.
- To enhance the value of the Company by focusing on performance improvement.
- To assimilate state-of-the art technology in exploration, mining and beneficiation of ores for competitive advantage.
- To strive for continuous improvement in productivity and energy to bring at par with the best internationally.
- To continue innovation through research & development.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form