Last Date:15 September,2019
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
NHPC aka National Hydroelectric Power Corporation invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 30 Apprentices. Apply before 15 September 2019. NHPC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.nhpcindia.com.
Name of the post – Apprentices
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – As per Apprenticeship Act, 1961
Passed 10th and ITI examination from the recognized institution in the respective trade.
General Information:upsc notifications
- Reservation of seats for SC, ST, and OBC (Non creamy layer) will be as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
- Project Affected Families of Parbati-II HE Project will be given first preference.
- People of Project Affected areas of Parbati-II HE Project & Kullu District will be given Second preference.
- People of Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh will be given third preference.
- People of other District of Himachal Pradesh will be given fourth preference.
- The above mentioned vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Project.
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
- Candidates shall have no claim whatsoever as to any extension of training and/or employment in NHPC Limited.
- No boarding/lodging & transportation shall be provided to any candidate by NHPC Limited.
How to Apply:
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send alongwith all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI marksheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar
card,Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 15/09/2019 (5:00 p.m.) :-
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Parbati-II HE Project,
Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh,
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI/ 10th class. The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offered will be send through portal. The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the website of NHPC Limited i.e. www.nhpcindia.com.
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates such as educational certificates, ITI marksheets and certificates, caste certificate, domicile, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc. at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and action as per rule will be taken.
- The candidate will have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (Govt. Estt.) at the time of joining.
- The selection of Apprentices will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Candidate who have already taken such training from any other Govt./Semi Govt. organization and above 30 years shall not be
- Last date for submission of application – 15/09/2019
- Candidates should clearly note that NHPC Limited will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. The candidate will solely be responsible for this.
- NHPC Limited (formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corp.) was incorporated on 7th November 1975 as Central Govt. Enterprise for development of Hydro Power in Central Sector. Since then the Corporation has become the largest central utility for hydro power development in India The company is mandated to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of power in all aspects through Conventional and Non Conventional Sources in India and abroad. NHPC is a Schedule ‘A’ Enterprise of Govt. of India with Miniratna status since 2008. With an authorized share capital of Rs.15,000 crores. NHPC is a premier organization in country for development of hydro power.
- To begin with, NHPC was assigned three most difficult and almost abandoned projects i.e. 180 MW Baira Siul in HP, 105 MW Loktak in Manipur and 345 MW Salal-I in J&K from the erstwhile Central Hydroelectric Project Control Board. With the commissioning of Baira Siul in 1981, Loktak in 1983 and Salal-I in 1987, NHPC established its strong position in the hydro power sector of the country. Along the journey of over 44 years, NHPC’s total installed capacity has reached to 7071.2 MW from 24 projects including JV, Solar and Wind.
- Presently NHPC is engaged in the construction of 3 projects aggregating to a total installed capacity of 3800 MW including 1000 MW (Pakal Dul HE Project) being executed through JV Company. In addition, 12 Projects with aggregate capacity of 7835 MW are under clearance stage which includes 7 Schemes of NHPC’s own and 5 in JV mode. Further, 2 projects with aggregate capacity of 780 MW are in S&I stage and 3 projects aggregating to 581 MW are in Pre-S&I stage.
- To achieve excellence in development of clean power at international standards .
- To execute & operate projects through efficient and competent contract management and innovative R&D in environment friendly and socio-economically responsive manner.
- To develop, nurture and empower the human capital to leverage its full potential.
- To practice the best corporate governance and competent value based management for a strong corporate identity and showing concern for employees, customer, environment and society.
- To adopt & innovate state-of-the-art technologies and optimize use of natural resources through effective management.
- To be a global leading organization for sustainable development of clean power through competent, responsible and innovative values.
click above to download
the employment notification