Last Date:10 Dec,2019
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) will be filled by eligible candidates. Interested candidates with required eligibility may send in their applications by 10-12-2019 to the provided address. send required documents along with the application form related to qualification and experience.Candidates will be called for interviews on the basis of qualification and relevant experience so send as many documents for gaining more chances for getting shortlisted for further selection process.
Name of the post – Assistant Manager and Manager
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – Rs 70180,Rs 90200
Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering with min 60% mark and related experience.
General Information:faculty opening
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai etc., carry about 3 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad.
- The shortlisted candidates will be paid consolidated remuneration, as per extant policy. The remuneration will be based on their last substantive grade.
- Candidates must be working / retired in the functional grade, on regular basis and MACP will not be considered.
- The age limit of the candidates shall be between 58 – 61 years, as on 01.11.2019. Age relaxation of 1 year, for exceptionally qualified candidates.
- The term of contract of candidates, on re-employment fee basis, shall be till the age of 62 years, beyond which, it may be extended, based on requirement, on consultant fee terms.
- The candidate must have experience in the field of erection, testing and commissioning including maintenance of 25kV OHE, Traction Sub Station, Electrical General Services, RS, maintenance etc.
- The screening methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The screening process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates.
- No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the INTERVIEW
- The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical works of Patna Metro Project including 25kV AC Traction, Traction sub-station, Auxiliary sub-station, Electrical General works, Air conditioning / Tunnel ventilation, electrical Utility Diversion works.
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 10/12/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website in the last week of December 2019 (tentatively) and screening will be held in the second week of January 2020 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final result will be declared by third week of January, 2020 (Tentatively).
- Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale (last drawn, in case of superannuated candidates). Documents in support of working / retired in the functional grade on regular basis, must necessarily be submitted along with application.
- The candidates presently employed should send their application through proper channel along with Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below mentioned address within the stipulated time. All candidates are required to submit copies of their APARs for the last five years.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 10/12/2019, through Speed Post to the following address:
Executive Director (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, abbreviated to DMRC, is a Centre-state Public Sector company that operates the Delhi Metro.The DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail, and high-speed rail projects in India and abroad.The work of DMRC is broadly fragmented into various parts namely Projects, Operation and Maintenance, Finance, Human Resources etc. which are controlled by the respective Directors under the direction of Managing Director.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. was created on 3 May 1995 with E. Sreedharan serving as the first managing director.Sreedharan handed over charge as MD of DMRC to Mangu Singh on 31 December 2011.
- DMRC has made it compulsory to wear safety helmets on construction sites. It also earns carbon credits with rainwater harvesting at metro stations and runs an HIV/AIDS programme for workers.
- DMRC received Outstanding PSU of the Year (2016) award conferred by All India Management Association (AIMA). DMRC was awarded for its “Outstanding Contribution” for promoting world class services in Urban Transportation and adopting best practices of Project Management.
- The DMRC has a business development department which is in charge of the consultancy services.DMRC has served as the project consultant and has prepared detailed project reports (DPR) for every metro and monorail project in India, except the Kolkata Metro and Chennai MRTS, which were constructed before the formation of the DMRC.The DMRC also provides lighter consultancy operations, such as preparation of DPRs and feasibility reports for proposed systems in places such as Raipur, Amritsar and Nagpur.DMRC also serves as consultant and prepared the DPR for the proposed. Thiruvananthapuram – Mangalore High-Speed Passenger Corridor.
- In September 2012, DMRC entered into a partnership with eight other international companies for management consulting for the Jakarta Mass Rapid Transit system. This was the DMRC’s first project outside India.The DMRC stated that its main responsibilities in the JV were the “finalisation of the organisational structure of the Jakarta Metro, recruitment of personnel, development of training facilities and the training of the employees for various categories required for commencing the operations”.
- In February 2014, the DMRC was invited by the Government of Kuwait to act as a consultant for the proposed metro system in Kuwait City.
- DMRC trains its staff at the DMRC Training Institute in Shastri Park, Delhi. It is the only metro rail training institute in South Asia.DMRC has trained 300 staff from Namma Metro, Kochi Metro, Chennai Metro, Rapid Metro Gurgaon and Jaipur Metro.It provides trained staff to new metros on temporary basis at initial stages.
click above to download
the employment notification