Last Date:16 December,2019
Advt. No. : KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/01/2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL invites application for the posts of 07 Fireman & Dental Technician Vacancy 2019 from 12th, Diploma pass candidates interested in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Fireman Recruitment opening. Follow this article for NPCIL Fireman Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Nuclear Power Corporation of India Fireman Vacancy.
Name of the post – Fireman & Dental Technician
No of post – 07
Pay Scale – 10500/- (Per Month) & 21700/- Level-3
General Instruction:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates meeting the prescribed standard of eligibility will only be allowed to appear in Physical Test/written examination/skill test for respective posts as applicable. A separate communication about the dates, timing, venue and other information about the Physical Test /written examination/skill test will be provided.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid and active personal e-mail ID & mobile number till the completion of recruitment process. NPCIL will send intimation / call letter for Written Examination only through the registered E-mail ID. SMS will also be sent to the candidate if an active mobile number for communication is provided. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration.
- The SC/ST candidates who are not already in service of the Central/State/PSUs called from outstation will be paid to and fro II class railway fare or ordinary Bus fare on production of tickets excluding 30 km in both ways by the shortest route restricted to correspondence address indicated in the Application filled in while registering at any one stage of selection. TA will be reimbursed through e-payment.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD category shall produce original Caste/Disability/Income & Asset certificate at the time of verification of certificates in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format issued by the Competent Authority along with self attested copies. The prescribed formats can be downloaded from www.npcilcareers.co.in .
- OBC certificate shall be of a recent date i.e. issued on or after 01/05/2019 with suitable mention about creamy layer/Non–Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the “Non-Creamy Layer Clause”only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines if the caste certificate appears in the Central List). Further, OBC applicants, if called for examination will have to give an undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category at the time of reporting for examination.
- If the SC/ST/OBC(NonCreamy Layer)/EWS/PwBD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to category certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials.The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD category and other testimonials is found false. The NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production of such false certificate.
- EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation.
- A waitlist will be maintained containing equal number of candidate as in the select main list. The candidates under waitlist will be given offer only if the candidates under selected list have not joined. The validity of the waitlist will be maximum for a period of one year from the date of issue of select list or till a new panel is finalized whichever is earlier.
- Candidates working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC). Please note that candidates employed with Govt. Deptt / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will not be allowed to join without production of NOC .
- PwBD candidates called for written test will be allowed to use assistive devices as prescribed. The candidates will required to intimate the same before written examination.
- The recruitment process will consist of Written Tests and /or as prescribed by the Corporation for recruitment of these posts from time to time.
- At the time of verification of certificates, selected candidates are required to produce printout of the online application and admit card along with all original certificates for verification of date of birth proof (i.e. Xth Std. passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth OR School Leaving Certificate), caste, disabilities, qualification, experience (if any), Registration Certificate, Discharge certificate in respect of Ex-Servicemen, etc. and certificate / authentic documents in original in support of any claim for relaxation of age along with self attested copies of all such certificates / documents. No candidate will be allowed to join, if any of the required certificates / documents are not produced.
- Appointment to the above mentioned post will be subject to satisfactory reference check and verification of character and antecedents (C&A) and Special Security Questionnaire (SSQ) by the prescribed authority.Further, appointment will also be subject to the candidate being found medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post. The opinion of the Medical Officer authorized by NPCIL in this regard shall be final.
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and may vary as per requirements. In case, the vacancy position indicated in the Advertisement is reduced to any number or even to nil, Corporation is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/loss.
- Initial posting will be at Kakrapar Gujarat Site; however, the candidates are liable to be transferred to any of the establishment of NPCIL/Units.
- Exact date, time and venue of the physical test/written examination will be available in the “Admit Card”. Admit card of the screened in candidate for appearing for written examination will be made available in the website for downloading.Email/SMS will also be sent to screened-in candidates.
- Management reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel/suspend/postponed the whole process of recruitment and also changing the recruitment criteria without any prior notice/assigning any reasons at any stage. Management may at its discretion, hold re-written exam/ interview, wherever necessary in case of any eventualities.
- NPCIL reserves the right NOT to select a candidate for a post, if suitable candidate is not found.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- All further announcements/details pertaining to this process will only be published on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in from time to time. Candidates are advised to visit our website – www.npcilcareers.co.in for details at regular intervals.
- Records of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of formation of select list.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Dist. Surat, Gujarat.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
- For any clarification/queries, candidates may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or “Contact US” section at our NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy.
- NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956, “with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962.” All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System).
- NPCIL was the sole body responsible for constructing and operating India’s commercial nuclear power plants till setting up of BHAVINI Vidyut Nigam) in October 2003. As of 10 August 2012 the company had 21 nuclear reactors in operation at seven locations, a total installed capacity of 6780 MWe.Subsequent to the government’s decision to allow private companies to provide nuclear power, the company has experienced problems with private enterprises “poaching” its employees.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form