Last Date:08 Apr,2019
Advt. No. CUSB/Advt./35/2019 dated 08/03/2019
Central University of South Bihar (CUSB)
CUSB is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 97 posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 08-04-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly. Candidates should also send hard copy to given address latest by 12-04-2019.
Name of the post – Associate & Assistant Professor
No of post – 97
Pay Scale – as per norms
Ph.D/Master degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject with NET qualified.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- Interested applicants already employed under the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 or on identical pension scheme before 01.01.2004 will be considered on long term deputation upto 10 years or 65 years of age, whichever is earlier. Superannuated teachers will be considered for re-employment on contract basis upto the age of 70 years.
- Any changes/ amendments/addendum/ updates/notice in this regard shall be posted on the University website only
- Minimum qualifications and Pay (as per 7th CPC): As per UGC Regulations, 2018 and applicable guidelines/ regulations of the respective regulatory body, if any for the concerned discipline.
- PWD (Divyang) Reservation will be given as per GoI Norms at the level of Professor (01 Post), Associate Professor (02 Posts) and Assistant Professor (3 Posts)
- For details of advertisement and filling of online application form, visit University Website : www.cusb.ac.in
- In case the University receives large number of applications for a particular post, in such a situation the University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of academic score which may be higher than the minimum prescribed as decided by duly constituted Screening Committee/s and approved by the Competent Authority.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/- for General, OBC, EWS category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC/ST/PWD (Divyang)/Female candidates. Fee must be submitted through Online Mode i.e. SBI collect only.
- University reserves the right to consider and invite exceptionally suitable candidates in absentia.
- The printed copy of online filled application form, complete in all respects along with all enclosures and fee receipt must reach The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of South Bihar, SH – 7, Gaya Panchanpur Road, Village – Karhara, Post – Fatehpur, PS – Tekari, Gaya – 824 236 (Bihar) latest by 12th April, 2019 by Speed post/Registered Post/ Courier only.
- Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar. With the motto, i.e. ‘Collective Reasoning’ the University has been conducting its academic and administrative activities from temporary premises in Patna and Gaya and looking forward to shifting to the permanent campus on a 300 acre plot of land at Panchanpur (near Gaya town).
- to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to make special provision for integrated courses in humanities, social sciences, science and technology in its educational programmes; to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-learning process and inter-disciplinary studies and research; to educate and train manpower for the development of the country; to establish linkages with industries for the promotion of science and technology; and to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, their intellectual, academic and cultural development.
- The university’s academic programme started functioning at a rented building in the premises of Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (BIT) in 2009. The zeal and enthusiasm among the administration, faculty, staff and students helped the university to move ahead in the desired direction in the field of higher studies. The academic journey of (the) university began with the Centre for Development Studies (under the School of Social Sciences and Policy), and a (two) 2-year Master of Arts in Development Studies was launched in the academic year 2009-10 at the BIT campus.
- The university offers hostel facilities for boys and girls both in Patna and Gaya, in rented buildings. CUB has developed a library having 20,000 books (Patna and Gaya together) to support academic curricula, teaching and research in various science and social science subjects. The library subscribes to 100 journals and periodicals of repute from across the world, and more than 8,000 online journals. The library is equipped with modern amenities, such as online services, online catalogue and digitisation.
- Since its inception the university has been offering a very conducive academic environment, modest infrastructure support and innovative pedagogies to nurture the students, who have joined the university with the understanding that is provides unique courses and pedagogy. At the same time, the university has provided opportunities to faculty members by providing them ample logistic support. They are given financial support to participate in national and international seminars /conferences for presenting their latest research work as well as delivering talks. The role of university administration has remained instrumental in its success. The administration has always been committed to providing hassle-free facilities to students and faculty members to achieving academic excellence. In short, in CUB, each and every member despite their respective areas of work is committed to ensure all-round growth of the university.
- The university is putting its best efforts to serve the nation by rendering state-of-the-art knowledge dissemination to students in various programmes.
- In December 2013, the university got possession of 300 acres of land from the Government of India to establish the campus at Panchanpur, approximately 12 kms away from Gaya. The foundation stone was laid down by Hon’ble Smt. Meira Kumar, Chancellor of the university, on 27th February, 2014. The process of construction at the said site is in progress.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form