Last Date:22 June,2019
Paradip Port Trust
Paradip Port Trust intends to recruit eligible Indian citizens as Stenographer, Assistant Teacher and Various on 9 contractual positions. Candidates must read all instructions carefully before applying for these posts.Candidates may send prscribed application form with all required documents on or before the last date of 22-06-2019 .
Name of the post – Stenographer, Assistant Teacher and Various
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – Rs 21000 – 33500,Rs 29600 – 81100,Rs 27400 – 70500..
Graduate in Arts having Oriya Honours or Post Graduate in Oriya and three years experience/Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) and min 5 yrs experience.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- The period of deputation will be 3(three) years from the date of joining in the post subject to curtailment /extension.
- During the period of deputation the employee will have the option either to get her/his pay fixed in the deputation post under the operation of the normal rules or to draw pay of the post held by him/her in his/her parent department plus a deputation allowances in accordance with and subject to be conditions as modified from time to time and such other general or special orders issued by the Ministry of Shipping in this regard.
- He/She will be entitled to dearness allowance under the rules of the parent Department/Organisation or under the rules of Paradip Port Trust accordingly to which he/she retains his/her scale of Pay under the parent Department/ Organization under the rules of Paradip Port Trust.
- He/She will be entitled to TA and joining time both on joining the post in the Paradip Port Trust and on reversion there-from to her/his parent Department/ Organisation under the rules of Paradip Port Trust . The Expenditure on this account will be borne by the Paradip Port Trust.
- To be regulated under the rules of Paradip Port Trust.
- He/she is not entitled to HRA in case he/she is provided PPT residential accommodation.
- During the period of deputation he/she will continue to be governed by the leave and pension rules of the parent Department/Organisation applicable to him/her before such transfer on deputation. The Paradip Port Trust shall pay the leave salary and Pension contribution to his/her parent Department/Organisation in respect of his/her period of deputation in accordance with the orders issued by the Government within 15 days from the end of each financial year or the end of the deputation if the deputation expires before the end financial year. The leave salary and pension contribution shall be paid at the rates intimated by the parent Department/Organisation. The leave salary in respect of the leave availed during deputation period shall be borne by the parent Department/Organisation.
- During the period of deputation he/she will be governed by the rules of parent Department/Organisation. Paradip Port Trust will deduct the subscription by contribution on this account from his/her pay and allowances and remit it to the parent Department/Organisation.
- The deputationist will be entitled to Medical & treatment facilities under the rules of Paradip Port Trust.
- The deputationist will be eligible to claim CEA & reimbursement of Tution fee in respect of his children under Paradip Port Trust Regulations subject to the fulfilment of the concession in respect of the same child.
- The Paradip Port Trust shall allow and bear the expenditure on account of LTC as admissible to him under the Paradip Port Trust (LTC/Home Town) Regulations.
- The Paradip Port Trust will deduct the contribution on this account from his/her pay and allowance and remit it to parent Department/Organisation.
- Applicants should furnish their bio-data as per the pro-forma enclosed through the competent Authority of their Organisation.
- Applicants should furnish the duties and responsibilities held by them in their existing post duly attested by the Competent Authority of their Organisation including Pay and DA pattern.
- Organization, which is forwarding the applications, should enclose ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page of the ACR of the applicants along with the clearance from Disciplinary/Vigilance angle.
- No advance copies of application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organisation must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded but the Competent Authority of the respective Organisation, will only be considered.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and applications which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organisations will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained.
- Paradip is one of the Major Ports of India. Late Biju Patnaik, the then Chief Minister of Odisha, is the founder father of Paradip Port. It is the only Major Port in the State of Odisha situated 210 nautical miles south of Kolkata and 260 nautical miles north of Visakhapatnam on the east coast on the shore of Bay of Bengal.
- Late Jawaharlal Nehru, the then Prime Minister of India, laid the foundation stone of the Port on 3rd January 1962 near the Confluence of the river Mahanadi and the Bay of Bengal.
- Government of India took over the management of the Port from the Government of Odisha on 1st June 1965. INS “Investigator” had the privilege of maiden berthing in the Port on the 12th March, 1966. The Port was declared open by Late Peter Stambolic, the then Prime Minister of Yugoslavia on the same day.
- Government of India declared Paradip Port as the Eighth Major Port of India on 18th April 1966 making it the FIRST MAJOR PORT in the East Coast commissioned after independence.
- The Port of Paradip, an autonomous body under the Major Port Trusts Act, 1963 functioning under Ministry of Shipping is administered by a Board of Trustees set up by the Government of India headed by the Chairman. The Trustees of the Trust Board are nominated by Government of India from various users of the Port such as shippers, ship owners, Government Departments concerned and also port labour. The day-to-day administration is carried out under general supervision and control of the Chairman, assisted by the Deputy Chairman and other departmental heads.
click above to download
the employment notification