Last Date:03 & 04,June
National Health Mission (NHM)
NRHM aka National Rural Health Mission Punjab invites application for the posts of 127 Obstetrician, Paediatrician & Various Vacancy 2019. NRHM Punjab Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.pbnrhm.org
Name of the post – Obstetrician, Paediatrician & Various
No of post – 127
Pay Scale – 100000/- (Per Month)
MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in relevant specialty.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard. If the candidate has not passed Punjabi upto Matric, he will be given 6 months time to pass the subject.
- Up to 45 years, Age criteria may be relaxed in case of non availability of a suitable candidate.
- Reservation policy of the Govt. of Punjab will be followed in the recruitment. Proof of category (if applying under reserve category) is must.
- Candidates must bring their original testimonials and photocopies related to Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, Pass in Punjabi in Matriculation, Reserve category certificate, Address Proof and Photo Identity Proof ( Copy of Ration Card, Voter Card, Passport, License etc.) failing which their candidature may stand cancelled.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Purely on contract basis. Number of posts may increase or decrease
- Please visit our website www.pbnrhm.org for more details.
- Candidates attending the interview will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in the interview.
- The authority reserves the right to amend/alter/change/modify any or all of the conditions if necessary or cancel the advertisement/selection without assigning any reason thereof.
- The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening, Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
- Within the broad national parameters and priorities, states would have the flexibility to plan and implement state specific action plans. The state PIP would spell out the key strategies, activities undertaken, budgetary requirements and key health outputs and outcomes.
- The State PIPs would be an aggregate of the district/city health action plans, and include activities to be carried out at the state level. The state PIP will also include all the individual district/city plans. This has several advantages: one, it will strengthen local planning at the district/city level, two, it would ensure approval of adequate resources for high priority district action plans, and three, enable communication of approvals to the districts at the same time as to the state.
- The fund flow from the Central Government to the states/UTs would be as per the procedure prescribed by the Government of India.
- The State PIP is approved by the Union Secretary of Health & Family Welfare as Chairman of the EPC, based on appraisal by the National Programme Coordination Committee (NPCC), which is chaired by the Mission Director and includes representatives of the state, technical and programme divisions of the MoHFW, national technical assistance agencies providing support to the respective states, other departments of the MoHFW and other Ministries as appropriate.
- With a view to complement & supplement the initiatives under the NRHM for improving the Secondary/Tertiary level and Other health infrastructure in the north eastern region, the Forward Linkage Scheme to NRHM was introduced in the 11th Plan (to be financed form likely saving from other Health schemes). This scheme was also continued in the 12th Plan. The project proposals sent by the NE States are appraised and for the approved projects, funds are released by the Ministry.
- Presently the Scheme has been approved by the Government for implementation upto the current Financial Year i.e. 2018-19 for Ongoing projects only. The Forward Linkages Scheme was earlier a 100% Central Sector Scheme. However, Government has recently revised the sharing pattern of the Scheme to 90:10 ratio between the centre and State during the current year.
- Outcomes for NHM in the 12th Plan are synonymous with those of the 12th Plan, and are part of the overall vision.The endeavor would be to ensure achievement of those indicators in Box 1. Specific goals for the states will be basedon existing levels, capacity and context. State specific innovations would be encouraged. Process and outcome indicators will be developed to reflect equity, quality, efficiency and responsiveness. Targets for communicable and non-communicable disease will be set at state level based on local epidemiological patterns and taking into account the financing available for each of these conditions.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form