Last Date: 26 Sep,2019
National Health Mission (NHM)
NHM Odisha is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 8 contractual posts of Accounts Executive, Finance Officer and Various (for Khordha District).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 26-09-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Accounts Executive, Finance Officer and Various
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – Rs 68000 ,Rs 44000 ,Rs 27200
MBBS with MD/MS ,/ MSW/ M. Com/ MBA/Graduate.
General Information:upsc notifications
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, selection procedure etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nhmodisha.gov.in).
- The applications received for all the posts will be scrutinized and the database will be uploaded in the above official website for invitation of objection. Candidates are required to visit official website: – www.nhmodisha.gov.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates ( objection invitation / different tests notices), results etc. relating to recruitment.
- The candidate has to enclose requisite documents/ experience certificates which shall clearly establish his/her eligibility as per conditions as above, without which his/her candidature shall be rejected.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application: NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, S/he applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- Candidates, who are already working in Govt. sector either on regular or on contractual basis, have submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application.NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are to apply online through the above said website. Online application form will be available from 12.09.2019 to 26.09.2019 till 11.59 P.M. System generated application duly signed by the candidate along with self-attested copies of all certificates and mark sheets in support of age, qualification, experience etc. shall however be sent to the “Chief Executive Officer, (RSBY Cell of NHM Building) Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar751012, District- Khordha (Odisha)” so as to reach us on or before 30.09.2019 (by 5.00 P.M.) through Speed Post / Courier only and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed clearly name of the post applied for.
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversionas applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certification towards AICTE/UGC recognition of Institutions/Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application from, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Over aged, under qualification, short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed educational qualification,lack of post qualification experience shall be rejected.
- Candidates have must submit their experience certificates from the employers clearly specifying the period which they are / were working, name of the post and nature of responsibility for assessing their experience.
- Incomplete application in any form will be rejected. Non submission of certificate/documents along with the online application shall be liable for rejection.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents,his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated form the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the State Health Assurance Society, Odisha on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances / misbehavior / criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
- This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. No application will be entertained after dt. 30.09.2019 (5.00 P.M.). No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through E-mail / official website / SMS.
- Number of vacancies / remunerations as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- The result of interview will be published in the official website of NHM, Odisha.
- The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening, Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
- Within the broad national parameters and priorities, states would have the flexibility to plan and implement state specific action plans. The state PIP would spell out the key strategies, activities undertaken, budgetary requirements and key health outputs and outcomes.
- The State PIPs would be an aggregate of the district/city health action plans, and include activities to be carried out at the state level. The state PIP will also include all the individual district/city plans.This has several advantages: one, it will strengthen local planning at the district/city level, two, it would ensure approval of adequate resources for high priority district action plans, and three, enable communication of approvals to the districts at the same time as to the state.
- The fund flow from the Central Government to the states/UTs would be as per the procedure prescribed by the Government of India.
- The State PIP is approved by the Union Secretary of Health & Family Welfare as Chairman of the EPC, based on appraisal by the National Programme Coordination Committee (NPCC), which is chaired by the Mission Director and includes representatives of the state, technical and programme divisions of the MoHFW, national technical assistance agencies providing support to the respective states, other departments of the MoHFW and other Ministries as appropriate.
- With a view to complement & supplement the initiatives under the NRHM for improving the Secondary/Tertiary level and Other health infrastructure in the north eastern region, the Forward Linkage Scheme to NRHM was introduced in the 11th Plan (to be financed form likely saving from other Health schemes). This scheme was also continued in the 12th Plan. The project proposals sent by the NE States are appraised and for the approved projects, funds are released by the Ministry.
- Presently the Scheme has been approved by the Government for implementation upto the current Financial Year i.e. 2018-19 for Ongoing projects only. The Forward Linkages Scheme was earlier a 100% Central Sector Scheme. However, Government has recently revised the sharing pattern of the Scheme to 90:10 ratio between the centre and State during the current year.
click above to download
the employment notification