Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) proposes to engage 04 positions of JRF/ Project Assistant through Walk-In-Interview in the concerned project. The engagement is temporary or contractual in nature.
Name of the post — JRF/ Project Assistant
No of post — 04
Pay Scale — JRF-Rs 25000 per month For Project Assistant-II-25000 per month
JRF:-M.Sc. (Chemistry/Material Science) with minimum 55% marks + GATE/NET For Project Assistant-II:-M.Sc. (Chemistry/Material Science) with minimum 55% marks.
General Conditions:upsc notifications
- Selected candidate will work on a CSIR sponsored project “Indigenously developed reverse electrodialysis process for salinity gradient based power generation”. Candidate may get enrolled for Ph.D. degree. Highly motivated candidates are requested to appear before the selection committee for written test / interview on 03 October 2018 at 9:30 AM in the institute. Application may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The following documents will be required to appear in the interview;
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
- These posts are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview. Please refer our website www.csmcri.res.in for details.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Date & Date and Time of walk in interview is : 03-10-2018 (9:30 am).
Walk-In-Interview will be held on 03-10-2018 (9:30 am) at the given venue. Candidates appearing for interview on respective date should present the documents for verification.
click above to download
the employment notification