Punjab State Legal Services Authority (PULSA)
candidates are invited for the recruitment of Project Consultant, Project Coordinator and Project Assistant 6 posts by Punjab State Legal Services Authority (PULSA). Candidates should apply to the given address on or before the due date of 20-09-2018 .
Name of the post — Project Consultant, Project Coordinator and Project Assistant
No of post — 06
Pay Scale — Rs 60,000- per month
Master’s Degree in Management/ Social Work/Sociology/ Public Administration/ Economics/ Political Science etc. or a Degree in Law and having at least 7 years experience.
General instructions:upsc notifications
- The applicants would be called for the Interaction on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. If any candidate is found to have given false information or does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- Any application received after the last date shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Punjab State Legal Services Authority shall not be responsible for any delay including of postal/courier services.
- Engagement as Project Consultant, Project Coordinator and Project Assistant is a full time job and purely contractual in nature. It will not confer any right on the selected candidates to claim regular appointment/continuance in service in the Punjab State Legal Services Authority.
- Announcements regarding Date, Time and Venue of the interaction shall be made on the official website of Punjab State Legal Services Authority www.pulsa.gov.in.The candidates are advised to keep on visiting the said website.Punjab State Legal Services Authority shall not be responsible for missing or no receipt of any information on account of his/her failure to checkup with the official website from time to time.
- Applicants in own interest shall read and follow the instructions given in this Employment Notice, Application Form and Annexure carefully. For violation of any instructions, the application shall stand rejected summarily. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
- All the candidates are advised to regularly visit the website in their own interest. This office shall not be responsible for missing or non receipt of any information on account of his/her failure to check the official website from time to time.
Last date of receipt of applications is:20-09-2018.
Eligibility of an applicant and satisfaction of any other Shortlisting criteria shall be taken as primary selection criteria.
click above to download
the employment notification